Part 1

Jimin’s POV

Scrolling through the phone, reading the latest episode of one of the comics I've been reading from Webtoon, a notification came in and I took a deep breath before clicking on it.

'Come tonight at ten.'

'Okay.'

With that curt reply, I went back to the comic app, only to stare at the screen without actually reading the conversation bubbles.

Letting out a grunt and throwing the phone softly on the bed by my side, I buried my face into the pillow.

Should I really continue doing this?

He gave me a good fuck, but was this worth the squeezing pain in my heart knowing that only his body was there?

With no heart?

I wanted to stop...

But...

This was the only way I could be close to him.

Pretending to be okay was hard too.

What should I do?

Not wanting to be troubled by all those thoughts, I decided to close my eyes for a nap and let my body rest, taking me away from this harsh reality.

--

Searching for the phone that was blaring nonstop with my hand without actually opening my eyes, I answered the call and brought the gadget to my ear.

"Are you coming?"

"What time is it?" squinting my eyes to the bright screen to see the time, I assumed that it must be late considering how dark my room was.

It's already ten o'clock.

I slept probably at seven after coming home from work, so I slept for three hours?

So much for a nap.

"Are you sick?" his voice sounded concern, and I tried not to get myself feel all flattered.

"No, I'll be there in an hour"

Ending the phone call and getting up to shower, I sighed as I realized what I was doing.

I'm still going to him.

Feeling a little frustrated that it was so hard for me to set myself free from this one sided love, I frustrated myself even more when an hour later, I was in front of his door.

"Hey,"

"Yeah," walking pass him and going straight to the bedroom, I took off my clothes, leaving me only in my boxer.

"You don't want to have dinner first?"

"Just do me. That's what I'm here for anyways,"

As a replacement.

"Are you on pill?" he asked, already pulling his shirt off his body and I climbed the bed, ignoring the hard thump in my heart when he hovered over me.

"When am I not?" I whispered, my breathing a little shaken when he had started leaving trails of kisses on my collarbone.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" his breath hit against my skin making me shudder, and I arched my back as he traced my side with his fingers, the area being much more sensitive compared to the others.

"I do, so let's not give hickeys to visible areas," biting my lips to hide my moans when he took my nipples in his mouth, my fingers went through his hair and gripped on them a little, affected by his tongue that was playing not only with my body, but also my mind and heart.

"Noted on that," he spoke last, and after that, his mouth never let out any words anymore, solely focused on making wonders on my body.

--

Shit, I fell asleep.

I wanted to leave as soon as we're finished but I guessed that wasn't the case.

He was a little too invested with his actions today that I was knocked out not long after I reached my climax for the third time, or fourth, I didn't remember.

At least it's only four in the morning.

Getting into the bathroom for a quick shower as I used to do just to rinse off all the sweat and cum on my body, I wrapped the fluffy towels around my body before exiting the bathroom just as fast as I entered.

Taking my clothes and slipping them on, I was close on my way to leave when Jungkook's voice was heard from the bed.

"Going?" his raspy voice made something churned inside my stomach, but I didn't want to hear more.

It'll only hurt.

This will be the last time.

"Yeah," muttering just loud for him to hear, I focused on what I was doing, which was wanting to leave the house as soon as I could.

"Could've stayed for breakfast," he was already sitting up, his upper body was exposed to my eyes and I diverted them right away before I could drool on it.

"I don't think that's possible. Didn't you have full schedule today, Mr. CEO?" taking my belongings like phone and keys, I looked around for my earring that I took off before taking the bath just now, not giving a glance to the boy.

"Oh, you're right," he mumbled as he also got out the bed, and I walked to the door quickly, opting to forget about the item, just so that Jungkook won't be able to get closer to me as he made his way to the bathroom.

It's not good for me.

"Goodbye," muttering out soft, totally meaning what my goodbye, I was already a step out of the room when he called for me.

"Hey, your -" without hearing him out, I continued walking and just closed the door behind me.

There's nothing he'd want to say anyways.

He might have found my earring, but it's not like it's important.

He could just throw it away after I told him that this will be the last time we're meeting.

And soon, he'd throw me away from his thoughts as well and find another partner.

So this is my goodbye.

And when the sun rose today, I'll wake up from my unrealistic dream and went back to my reality.

Like how it's supposed to be in the beginning.

Everything will turn to normal, Jimin.

And it's okay.