Part 20

Still on last night's flashback.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin’s scent changed in a split second after we looked into each other's eyes and I realized how he looked at my lips.

He wanted to kiss me, right?

The omega ran away though, and I quickly went after him, afraid that he'd stub his toe on any furniture while rushing to his room.

He could just kiss me and I'd kiss him back right away.

Why did he run?

"Jimin?" knocking on the door, I called for the omega to see how he's doing.

"Go away," he yelled a little but the sound was muffled, and I knew he went into hiding.

"I'm coming in," taking the spare key of the room, I unlocked the door even I heard a small yell of 'no' coming from inside.

As expected, his scent filled the room even though the omega was buried under the thick comforter.

He's horny for sure.

I felt my breathing getting heavy as I walked closer, his thick scent abusing my nose with no mercy.

Mrs. Park did remind me of this, and she said to persuade Jimin to give in.

She said that it would be better than suppressing himself from his need.

That it's normal for him to feel like that as he had already entered the second trimester a few weeks ago.

I was sure Jimin already knew about this, but I guessed he tried to refrain himself just like how his mom predicted he would.

Taking a seat by the bedside, I was unsure how to persuade him myself.

Should I just attack him?

His scent was making my wolf wild.

But it seemed that my scent was making Jimin's wolf out of control too, since I heard a muffled whine under the comforter when I brushed his exposed feet with my hands.

"Jimin," calling for the omega, doing my best to keep calm, I heard how hard Jimin’s breathing was too.

"N-no," he stuttered out, trying hard to push me away by giving a small kick with his leg.

"It's okay, I'm here. I want to help," I scooted closer, tugging the comforter to expose Jimin's face to me, and I could see how red he was by his ears.

"No, no. Don't -" he tried pulling the comforter to cover himself again, and I huffed out a sigh, not wanting Jimin to be so stubborn anymore.

"Baby," calling him out with the endearment using a little dominance in my voice felt right, and Jimin’s whimper after he heard it was music to my ear.

He likes it too.

Totally pulling the comforter away from the omega, his scent spread even stronger as Jimin tried to hide his hard on, but I saw it all.

His slick was already wetting his shorts.

"Let me help you?" asking the omega, Jimin’s flushed face was making it harder for me to hold myself back, but I had too.

The priority here is Jimin.

Not me.

Not my wolf.

Jimin.

"Mnhh, n-no" he shook his head, but I ignored him and moved closer.

Cupping his face and traced my fingers down to his neck in slow motion, Jimin’s tremble was showing that he was starting to give in.

"Still no?" I slowly hovered over him, lying Jimin flat on the bed and touched his exposed tummy with my fingertips, and Jimin was obviously aroused by my touch.

He tried to cover his baby bump that was starting to show in haste, but he accidentally brushed his hard member too, making the omega whined to himself.

Oh gosh, he's pretty.

"I'll help, okay?" gently persuading the omega, I caressed his thigh soft, not wanting Jimin to feel forced, and just wanted him to give in to his need.

He wanted this, but he was being stubborn.

He pushed my hand away from his thigh, and I let out a breath.

Maybe not today.

"Alright, I won't force you" giving up, I moved away from the omega and covered his body with the comforter again for the sake of his comfort.

"I'm going out to the office, and I won't be home until midnight," I said, indirectly telling Jimin he could do whatever he wanted, or needed to do, and I won't judge.

I hope giving him space won't make him feel too embarrassed.

Closing the door, I looked down to my own bulge and sighed.

I need a cold shower first, but I guess I'll do it in the office.

Taking a long jacket covering myself, I walked out the house and went to the lift, going down to the basement parking.

As I drove through the street, it was almost empty since it was passed working hour. But here I was, driving alone, going back to the office just because Jimin -

Stepping on the break pedal as soon as I saw the name of the caller, I quickly answered the call.

"Jimin?"

"I-I can't do it," he cried, sounding frustrated and I took no time to waste.

"I'm coming home, baby. Just wait a little more, okay? I'll be home before you know it," already turning the wheel while giving my answer, I sped up back to my apartment.

I didn't care if I was given a fine for speeding or disobeying the traffic light whatsoever.

Jimin’s the only one I cared in my head now.

Jimin.