Part 3

Jimin’s POV

It wasn't hard to find his bodyguard when the cafe wasn't busy at all but his table was crowded with people.

"Excuse me, sir" interrupting their talk, pretending to be calling the male for work purposes when I had no single clue about what they're working on at the moment, I pulled him away from the table filled with wolves hungry for gossips.

"Yes?" he looked relieved to be saved and I talked in low volume to prevent anyone from hearing us.

"I found Mr. Jeon to be sleeping in one of our meeting rooms. I'll show you the way," as soon as I finished talking, I heard a few giggles from the employees saying how cute Jungkook was and whatnot.

Just as I thought.

They were eavesdropping.

Luckily the truth hadn't come out from my mouth yet, so I don't think anyone would know the real story.

As soon as we got out of the cafeteria with a pack of ice in my hand, I walked fast to the room where Jungkook was, his bodyguard following closely behind me.

"Why did you get an ice pack? Is he injured?" the male asked, sharp as a bodyguard should be and I shook my head.

"He cried. His phone was smashed, so he can't contact you," telling him after making sure that no one followed us, I brought him to the said room.

"Is there anyone else with you?" he asked, cautious about the whole situation.

"No, don't worry. And I won't tell,"

Walking into the room, the CEO was pretending to be asleep like I suggested earlier.

Doesn't seem like he had any visitors yet.

"I brought your bodyguard and a pack of ice," telling the boy, he sat up straight so quickly and turned on his chair to me, relief filling his eyes.

But upon seeing the swell, I sighed and again, without stopping myself, I walked so close in front of the boy and tilted his head up, before placing the ice pack on his eyes.

He flinched a little at the sudden coldness that one of his hands went up to my waist and rested on it, but I did nothing to remove the hand.

And only when Jungkook had removed it by himself that I stepped back and looked to his puzzled bodyguard.

Who won't be?

I was questioning myself as to how I could act so freely without any restraint at all to the male idol.

And it was even weirder that Jungkook never pushed me away.

"Did you guys know each other?" he asked just like I expected him to, and I shook my head.

I knew the CEO.

But he didn't know me.

"No. I'm just an employee who works here, nothing more. I'll take my leave now," bowing a little, I walked to the door knowing that there's nothing left for me to do to still be there.

"Wait," the bodyguard stopped me, and I turned my head to give him my attention.

"Can I have your name and phone number? Maybe email address?"

"I won't tell anyone," promising not to get this online since I wasn't an active keyboard warrior to start with, I was curious as of why.

Do they not believe me?

"No, we'd like to thank you for today" the man said, and I took a breath before answering him.

"I didn't do this for any reward,"

"I know, but please -?" he looked at me, waiting for me to reveal my name, and I gave in.

This bodyguard was so tall and handsome that he could pass being a model if he wanted to.

He was taller than Jungkook, and of course, I looked like a child standing in front of him.

" Park Jimin,"

"Yes, Mr. Park. The company will surely make me update them on this matter, so it'd be a great help if you could provide me with your details," he spoke with respect, only doing his job, and I glanced at Jungkook who was already looking at me for who knew how long.

Flustered as we met eyes, I quickly blinked and give the guard my utmost attention.

"I don't have business card, so can you give me your phone?" at my answer, he immediately unlocked his phone and opened up a note app for me to key in all my details.

"Thank you," he thanked as I gave him back the phone, and I flashed one last smile to both of them before leaving the room for good.

So that's how it was.

And how did things calculate into me becoming his go-to in satisfying his needs?

It just happened.

We met a few more times due to being in the same working space, and attended the same company dinners and all, until that one night, he was so drunk and it happened.

And the next morning we woke up, we talked and I just said that I understand him, and that I didn't mind being his - uhh well, friend.

With benefits.

We met at his second apartment - which no one really knew existed - for 'meetings', and I didn't mind living like this since I never planned to build a family of my own in this near future, and Jungkook was not going to find someone else to be his love interest after his break up.

Yes, he was heart broken that time.

I didn't ask who the other person, knowing well that it wasn't my place to ask such thing to him.

So...yeah.

I'm CEO Jeon Jungkook's fuckbuddy.

And I'm planning to stop.

Because I started hoping for more from the boy than just his body.

I wanted his heart too.

Which I know, I would never get.