Part 15

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin hyung, you're baaaccckk!" a tall beta engulfed Jimin in a tight hug, and I felt myself clenching my fist as I just watched from the sidelines.

How dare he hugged Jimin that tight?!

The omega has our baby in him!

"Yugyeom, I'm pregnant" I heard Jimin muffled against the beta's chest, and I clenched my jaw at the uncomfortable feeling, seeing Jimin in someone else's arms.

Jimin wanted me to continue acting like we didn't know each other, but I didn't like the idea.

It's hard to take care of him if I had to do what he wanted.

Not to mention it's worrying letting him off at the bus stop close to his office because he didn't want his colleague to see us together.

I had to agree with him not to let the omega sulk with me anymore.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," the Yugyeom guy loosened his hug, but I poked my inner cheek when he didn't let go of his hand around Jimin’s shoulder.

He pulled Jimin to walk to their department, and I kept staring at the two until they disappeared from my sight.

"You okay, bro?" Hoseok nudged me using his elbow after he came back from the car to get the file he forgot about, and I just shook my head at his question.

Walking into the meeting room, I was hoping that it'd end quickly so that I could meet Jimin during lunch hour.

I had to make sure he ate well, and on time.

--

Walking fast into the cafeteria, my eyes wandered to everyone who walked past me in case one of them was the pregnant omega I was looking for.

But to no avail.

Where is he?

"Excuse me?" I talked to one of the female employees that was openly ogling me since the time I entered the cafeteria, and it was obvious that she was trying to flirt with me when she excessively curved her body in her seat and bat her eyelashes for too many times in a second.

"Yes, how can I help you, Mr. Jeon?" she purred, and I almost made a disgusted face but held it in.

I wanted to look for Jimin.

"Do you know -" Park Jimin?

No.

I promised him.

I couldn't break my promise with him on the first day just like this.

"Yes?" the female employee was still waiting for me to finish my question, while her friends were already giggling to themselves.

"It's okay,"

"Do you want to join us for lunch?"

"I'm on a strict diet now, I'm sorry," lying with a fake smile, I quickly turned away and continued my search from Jimin, ignoring the eyes of the girls who was loudly fangirling over my lie.

They didn't know how much I pigged out at Jimin’s house.

My abs were almost gone now.

But that's not what matters right at this moment.

Walking to Jimin’s department, I quietly peeked inside the room trying to see if there's anyone there from the glass window.

Upon seeing my omega, I knocked on the door and opened it up as I heard the beautiful voice of his telling me to come in.

"Ye - Jungkook?!" he whisper-shouted as he saw me at the door, and was quick to pull me to his desk to prevent anyone from seeing me outside the department room I was never involved with.

"What are you doing here?"

"That's what I'm supposed to ask. Why are you not eating yet?"

"I was gone for a week. My job is piling up. I can't let it be like this?" he sat back down and tried to continue typing into his laptop and I lifted the laptop away from the desk.

"You promised me to eat on time in return of me keeping the relationship of ours a secret," I spoke up first before he could even scolded me for taking the laptop away, and tried to defend himself.

"I -"

"Is that Jeon Jungkook?!" a surprised exclaim was heard throughout the department, and Jimin froze as his eyes went over my shoulders.

I turned my head to the door and all of a sudden, the empty department was filled with employees that was just back from their lunch.

They were all looking at us and I could feel Jimin’s hand gripping my jacket hard from the back and turned to him.

'Don't tell them,' he pleaded with his eyes, and I replied his stare.

'You broke your promise first.'

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. Jimin’s boyfriend," introducing myself loud and clear, Jimin pinched me through my jacket and I kept a straight face even though his pinch really hurt.

"Jimin's boyfriend?!" a few of his colleagues started gossiping around themselves right at that moment and I hid my smirk when I saw the beta male's reaction.

"What the fu-ugh!" he tried to curse but his gut was elbowed right before he managed to do so, and a lady emerged from the crowd and stood by the beta's side, giving him a warning glare.

"No cursing in my presence, Yugyeom" she scolded, and the beta cowered back instantly, suppressed by the lady alpha's aura directed to him.

I held onto Jimin and pulled him into my chest, covering him with my scent so that he won't get affected by the aura.

An omega, a pregnant one at that, shouldn't be close to this kind of aura even though it wasn't directed at him.

Feeling Jimin curling closer to me as he buried his face into my chest, I cleared my throat so that the lady stopped what she's doing.

I could go against her by emitting a more powerful aura than hers, but it won't do any good to Jimin so I just hugged him closer.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry" hearing me, she realized at what I did to protect Jimin and immediately tuned off whatever she exuded.

I kept Jimin in my hold, and by the time his breathing calmed down, all his other colleagues were already dismissed by the lady alpha that I assumed to be the head of department that Jimin had put high respect on from his stories.

"You should bring him home. I believe he should rest after what I did. I'm sorry again," the lady apologized, and I just nodded in agreement.