Part 27

Jungkook's POV

I was woken up from my sleep when I felt a hard grip on my forearm that I used to hug Jimin before falling asleep.

"Jungkook, i-it hurts" I heard Jimin’s pained voice, and I was immediately wide awake from my sleep and turned to check on him.

"Babe?" calling his name slow, Jimin’s grip tightened as his eyes squeezed shut at the pain.

"J-Jungkook I think - arghh!" he cried louder now and I quickly sat up and realized that the mattress was wet.

Oh no, the water broke.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay, I'm here. We're going to the hospital, okay?" talking in soft voice not to make any of us more panic, I slipped on a random shirt as I had went to sleep shirtless.

Jimin said he loved being engulfed by my scent as he went to sleep, and who was I to say no to the omega when he had requested so cutely to be close to me when sleeping.

Opening one of the drawers, I took out a new blanket and covered Jimin’s lower half since he was only wearing my shirt and shorts.

There's no time for me to change his clothes or think about a lot of things when all I could hear was Jimin's quiet whimpers on the bed, and all I want was my loves to be safe.

Softly lifting Jimin up in my arms, I walked fast to the front door after getting my keys and wallet.

Luckily we had already packed up a bag and placed it in the car sooner as we're already expecting.

"Jungkook," while waiting for the lift to open, Jimin was gripping my shirt hard with one hand while the other hugging his bump, and I didn't know what to do other than whispered comfort words to him.

"It's alright, baby. I'm here, I'm here" kissing his temple soft, I thanked the lift for reaching up so fast, since it was very early in the morning and no one was using it other than us.

The way down to our car also went smoothly, and the guard who was on patrol was kind enough to help me tuck Jimin into the seat and wished the best of luck for both of us.

Driving fast out the basement and to the hospital, I thanked the road this time for being empty, and my hand never left Jimin's grip as he held it close to the baby bump while withstanding the pain.

Dialing the hospital's number at which I had already booked a week earlier to prepare for Jimin's labor, the line was connected in the second ring.

"Hi, this is -"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. My boyfriend's water broke just now and we're on our way to the hospital. Please be ready to accept our arrival," I talked fast cutting the intro from the other side, and thankfully she understood what I said.

Shortly after being informed that the hospital had already prepared everything, I hung up the call and focused on Jimin who was staring at me quietly from the side.

"You okay, baby?" asking to check on him, Jimin gave me a weak smile as he nodded.

"The contraction stopped for a while, but my back hurts a lot," he told, and I felt guilty for forgetting to bring a pillow to support his back before placing him on the seat.

"I'm so sorry I forgot the pillow but you'll be okay, baby. I'll be by your side the whole time, I promise," stopping at the red light, I wiped the sweat that managed to show themselves on Jimin’s forehead due to him enduring the contraction before.

"It's okay. Thank you for not freaking out," he thanked me with a pretty smile, and I felt my heart swelled with love for the omega.

"I'm shaking actually, it's just that you can't see it because I'm gripping the steering tight," starting to drive again as the light turned green, I managed to capture Jimin’s face that made me hit the pedal deeper instantly.

Jimin wanted to laugh at my words, but then his face contorted in pain as the contraction happened again.

Getting worried for my omega as his contraction was getting more frequent now, the only thing I could do was  offered Jimin my hand to be in his grip for support until we reached the hospital.

"We're here, baby. You're so strong, I'm so proud of you," opening the door to Jimin’s side, my heart hurt as I saw his face filled with tears as he took the pain by himself.

I slowly but urgently lifted him out of the car and entered the main entrance, and not long after that, Jimin was already placed in the room with his clothes changed into hospital gown.

Time passed by fast and I made sure I fulfilled my promise by being by his side the whole time, not letting go of his hand if not required, my focus was totally on my omega.

And after three hours, the baby was born.

The cries were so loud filling the labor room that it made me cry as well, and I smiled with tears staining my cheeks as I looked at Jimin, who was also crying with me.

"She's a healthy girl," 

The doctor congratulated us both as she placed the baby on Jimin’s chest, and my eyes never left the little baby in Jimin’s arms.

"Jungkook, our daughter," Jimin whispered slow, making my whole body filled with goosebumps, and I felt new tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked up into his teary eyes.

Our daughter.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you so much for giving birth to a beauty like you. I love you. I love you, Jimin" kissing his temple tenderly, I felt another set of tears rolling down my cheek as I closed my eyes, overwhelmed by my feelings I had for the omega.

Pulling away and wiping the happy tears away, I choked on a sob when Jimin smiled so beautifully, his words making me unable to stop my tears from falling anymore.

"I love you too, Jungkook. I love you too,"

The end.

--

A/n : Epilogue will be uploaded, but not very soon? I can't say for sure. But maybe within this week as well.

Edit: Epilogue is already published in the next chapter. :)

Thanks for reading!