Part 10

Jimin's POV

Grumbling as I took my seat at the dinner table, I was glad that at least dad was still on my side.

He was glancing at Jungkook with stink eyes since he realized the presence of the CEO in the house, and I sat close to dad ever since then.

"I do admit he is a looker though," dad whispered before he went inside the room just as he went through the front door, and I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

Of course, he's handsome.

The alpha was getting more and more comfortable with mom, winning the lady's heart by being a great helper in the kitchen, at which dad and I was never managed to get approval from mom before.

He's a great cook, really.

Managing to look so hot as well.

Ugh, stop Jimin.

Focusing on the food, it blew me away at first bite and I fell in love with the dish Jungkook cooked.

Humming in happiness, I paused when I realized all eyes were on me, and found Jungkook tried to hide his smile as he saw me enjoying his food.

"It's good. I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy food just because I don't approve the cook,"

"Right, yeah. Honey, I want that thing too. Jimin never enjoys veggies before, I want to try that too," dad supported, asking mom to get him some of Jungkook's healthy dish and I continued eating without giving a glance to Jungkook anymore.

But he didn't let me rest.

Suddenly my bowl was filled a perfectly deboned fish, and I turned towards the owner of the chopstick who just gave me the food.

"I realized you've been eyeing the fish," he said with a small fond smile, and I bit my lower lip, feeling cheeks heating up at the attention I got from the male.

He never treated me this way before.

Why?

Is it because he wanted to look good in front of my parents?

Just so that my parents won't badmouth him to our neighbors?

For his reputation?

Feeling a sick twirl in my stomach, I placed the chopsticks down by the rice bowl and stood up.

"I'm done eating," mumbling the words enough for them to hear, I left the table without caring about mom's call.

"Jimin!" Jungkook's voice was heard calling as well, but it was accompanied with the screech sound of chair being pushed to the back as he followed behind me. 

"No, don't touch me," I brushed his hands away when he held me by my forearm, but I stopped my steps, feeling the need to confront this alpha.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and I brushed my hair to the back before turning my body abruptly to face him.

"What's wrong is you, Jeon. What are you even doing here?" pointing to his chest with my index finger with so much anger building up inside me, I got angry even more as he answered without hesitation at my question.

"I'm here for you," he frowned, looking all concerned but I just couldn't decipher his real intention.

"Be honest. Are you trying to take the baby from me?" I accused, and Jungkook looked utterly shocked at my words.

"What? No Jimin, I won't do that to you," Jungkook held be by my arms and made me look into his eyes to see that he meant what he said, and I turned my face away from those enchanting eyes, knowing how easily I fell for them.

"Then leave," I pushed his chest to make Jungkook released his hold on me, but he took a step closer, not giving me any chance to increase the distance between us.

"I won't," he told with no waver, and I snapped my head towards him at his answer.

"Then I'll leave the house until you're gone," walking hastily to the living room to get my keys and phone, I was processing what's happening when I didn't feel my feet touching the ground.

What?

He was lifting me up?!

"Jeon Jungkook, let me go!" screaming on top of my lung, I was weirded when no one came to my rescue.

I knew that mom was on Jungkook's side, but dad?

Oh.

Dad's on mom's side.

Shit.

He carried me to my room and lied me down in the middle of the bed - very gently, and I was not given a proper time to react when I was suddenly taken away from my breath as he kissed me deep.

"Mmphh!!" punching his shoulders with my fists, refusing to reply his kiss, Jungkook held both my wrists and pushed them onto the mattress, but never break the contact of our lips.

His kiss went rougher when I was forced to gasp for air, his tongue violently tasting every part of mouth and now my stomach swirled with want, need, as always, easily affected by his touch.

I want to kiss him too.

I miss him.

Giving in to my raw emotion, I finally stopped struggling and let Jungkook pulled me deeper into the kiss, surrendering after all the struggles and strong fronts I put up in front of the alpha today.

And the alpha, even after he was sure that I won't be struggling to get away anymore, he still continued the kiss, and only moved away after my mind was in such haze, with only the feel of his lips on me was lingering at the back of my head.

"I miss you," Jungkook panted out without warn, his eyes fixed on mine before he looked down to my swollen lips that he abused earlier.

What the fuck?

Feeling tears pricked my eyes at the three words that I never thought I'd hear from him, I turned my face away and buried it in my palms, knowing the tears will roll down easily in the next second.

"Why are you doing this to me? I've decided to let you go. Why do you keep coming back?" crying the questions out, I felt Jungkook moved closer but still being so cautious with my stomach, and he pulled me into his embrace.

He didn't answer my questions and just hugged me, letting me let my heart out into the cry, rubbing my back as we both lied down on the bed.

It's warm.