Part 24

Jimin’s POV

"Baby, did you see my keys?" Jungkook was walking around the house with his eyes wandering everywhere and I just watched as I ate up the toast he made for me.

"Maybe they're in your jacket you wore yesterday?" pointing with one hand to his jacket that was hung in the living room, Jungkook turned to me before looking at his jacket.

But instead of heading straight to check whether his keys were there or not, he made his way towards me and pulled me into a quick kiss, not caring about the crumbs of toast on my lips.

"Thanks, babe. Rest well okay, I'll be home in a few hours," he licked the crumbs that were transferred to his lips and ate them up, and I punched his chest soft, pushing him away before he wanted more kisses.

"Just focus on your work, Jungkook. I'm not going anywhere," turning away from the alpha to pour a glass of juice for myself, Jungkook was quick to do it for me and handed the filled glass to my hand before I could even move.

"You better not. You're eight months into pregnancy, and if it's not because of this meeting, I wouldn't even leave the house and stay with you," he kissed my hair crown and I just gulped down the juice, already used to his morning kisses.

It's nice.

And even though we never talked about it, Jungkook knew that I already allowed him to be in my life, and the baby's.

"Don't be ridiculous, your company needs you," walking him to the front door, Jungkook turned to me again after he wore his shoes and pulled me close, my baby bump touching his abs as he left a forehead kiss this time.

"Are you sure you'll be able to attend the dinner tonight?" he looked to me who's still wearing his white tee, being told to take leave and stay at home until I gave birth by Mrs. Oh.

"Yes, I can still walk, and I want to meet Jin hyung too. We couldn't even meet these days because he's busy organizing your event," I insisted, missing the cheerful omega after being circled by only alphas for a few weeks.

"I'm sorry, but I promise after this we'll spend a lot more time with you," he kissed my temple this time, and I just smiled as I tried to push his body out the front door.

He's going to be late if he kept on lagging behind like this.

"Just go now, you'll be so late for the meeting," I grunted when Jungkook refused to move, and he just laughed at my poor attempt to kick him out of the house.

"Just one more," Jungkook said, and he dived in for a deep kiss that had left me gasping for air after he broke it.

Securing my waist in his hold, he peppered my neck down to my clothed chest and the huge baby bump with kisses, not wanting to let me go just yet.

"It tickles!" laughing when he purposely slipped his hand under the tee and tickled my side, I pushed his hands away only for Jungkook to pull me back into a warm hug, swaying our bodies together left and right.

"I don't want to leave," his chest vibrated by my ears when he talked, and I just shook my head as my eyes glanced at the time.

He's late.

And I believed he'd be using me as his excuse for being late, and the board would forgive him just like that, since he's the boss after all.

"Go, or I won't eat lunch on time today,"

"Don't you dare do that, I'll go. I'm going," Jungkook was quick to release the hug and stared into my eyes seriously, and he quickly went pass the door after making sure that I was only joking about my threat.

"I'll come home fast, make sure to eat everything I've cooked," he managed to remind before the door closed behind him, and I just smiled, shaking my head at how he was acting these days.

Jungkook worry too much to the point he sometimes acted even more worse than mom.

But it showed that he cared.

He genuinely cared.

Resting myself on the big couch in the living room, my eyes got heavy as the drama shown on the screen was boring me, and I decided to take a nap after turning off the TV.

--

Wakung up due to the constant rang of front door's bell, I rubbed my eyes and went to the monitor, only to see someone so handsome that I've never seen before.

"Jungkook, open the door I'm freezing," the male told, and I was reluctant to open the door so I just opted to video call Jungkook.

"Yes baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook answered the call from his office room and I was glad that I didn't interrupt his meeting or something.

"There's someone at the door, but I don't know who. He seems to know you though," whispering and changing the camera to the back camera, showing him the monitor, I saw Jungkook widening his eyes as he stood up frantically, taking all his things with him.

"Baby, do not open the door" he told as his camera shook showing how fast he was walking out his room, and I kind of felt worry.

"Is he someone bad?" nibbling my lip as I watched the male outside looking cold and freezing, he didn't look dangerous enough to me.

"No, he's not bad. But I don't want him to see you," Jungkook told and I felt my heart squeezed with pain.

Is he...

"Is he your ex?" blurting out the question with bitter tone, I looked into the camera and Jungkook halted his step immediately at my question.

"No, baby, no. Taehyung hyung is my friend, and he's a flirt. I don't want him to flirt with you," Jungkook finally told his reason for not letting me open up the door, and I just rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"My goodness, so he's your friend?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I'll reach home in a few minutes, okay? Don't meet him without me," Jungkook sounded worry in my stead, and I frowned looking at his friend.

"But it's freezing outside, Jungkook" feeling pity for the friend, I looked at Jungkook with a pout.

"Please, baby?" Jungkook pouted back, and I almost laughed at how worried he looked.

"I won't fall for someone I just met today," telling the alpha, I saw that he had already reached his car as he entered the vehicle.

"Baby..."

"You're coming home after all, don't worry about me and just drive carefully, okay? Bye!" hanging up the call without hearing the reply from the alpha, I focused on the male who's still outside the house.

Looking down to my shorts and Jungkook's tee I was wearing, I guessed I was appropriately dressed enough and nodded to myself before opening up the door.

Let's go and meet a new friend today!