Part 26

Jimin’s POV

Taehyung was very entertaining.

He had me laughing nonstop showing all Jungkook's old and ugly photos from his phone.

Not to mention all the dubsmash videos they did when they were younger, both of them seemed so close to each other and happy.

(a/n: who haven't heard of dubsmash, you're babies, sweethearts)

"Oh my goodness this is hilarious," I wiped my tears after I watched the one where both him and Taehyung wore red shirts in the videos.

"Jungkook was a very fun kid at school, so that's why he's popular," Taehyung took his seat by my side as he munched on the cookies Seokjin made for me, and I thought of something when he said that.

"Do you know about his heartbreak?" stealing one cookie from his plate, Taehyung smiled as he place the plate on the coffee table.

"Yeah, all of us were quiet concerned when he was getting worse, but all of a sudden you came," he pointed his long pretty index finger at me as he rested his back on the couch.

I joined him to rest my own back at the couch since I was getting suffocated from how big my stomach was, and Taehyung was kind enough to place a pillow on my back.

"Did he fell in love that hard?" nibbling on the cookies in small bites, I turned my head to hear Taehyung's story.

"Rather than love, I think it was just excessive admiration. Did he tell you who he was brokenhearted with?" Taehyung asked, and I shook my head.

"Not really, he just told that his ex was married," I was going to get up and get a glass of water on the table, but just like Jungkook, Taehyung was faster and handed me the glass before I could even move.

These alphas and their hawk eyes.

They were all very attentive towards any of my movements.

I bet a lot of people were falling for them left and right due to their attentiveness to everyone around them.

"Although Jungkook might kill me, I'm still going to be the bad guy and spill the teas," Taehyung sounded and looked evil as he smiled at me, totally up for exposing Jungkook's past.

"What tea? You're only eating cookies, Tae," smiling back innocently at the alpha, he grunted as he rolled his eyes at my words, making me unable to keep my straight face.

Laughing at Taehyung's reaction, I comforted him by patting his back and apologized shortly.

"I forgive you only because you're cute. His ex was an alpha. Ever heard of Choi Minho?" he exposed the name of Jungkook's ex just like that and it took a while for me to remember where I've heard of that name before.

"Choi Minho? Choi? That famous professor who married the pretty omega idol?!" widening my eyes remembering the blow up of articles due to sudden marriage of the nation's heartthrob, I looked at Taehyung who just nodded as he answered my question.

"Lee Taemin, yeah. Choi was our professor at university, and Jungkook's one-sided love," he told, and I let out a long breath as I took my time to process the info.

Wow.

"Well, I'd fall for him too if he's my professor. He's gorgeously handsome," muttering out loud as my eyes still staring straight in front at the black screen of the shut down TV, Taehyung chuckled a little looking at my shocked reaction.

"Don't let him heard that. So yeah, he became Jungkook's personal tutor hired by Mrs. Jeon. Like cliché stories, Jungkook fell for him, and Choi just agreed to date him so that he continued to excel in his studies. Only to break up after we graduated, saying that he already has another person in his heart," Taehyung summarized.

I felt a squeeze of pain in my heart, pouting as I could vividly remember how hard Jungkook cried in my arms that day.

"He shouldn't do that to Jungkook," feeling a little mad at the alpha professor, I frowned, regretting saying that I'd fall for his hotness earlier.

"He shouldn't, but it's not entirely his fault. He tried to reject Jungkook but then the boy had to go and threat the man that he won't study if Choi didn't date him," Taehyung shook his head as he probably reminisce Jungkook's immaturity at that time.

"Awh, Jungkook's threat looked cute," I cooed, but Taehyung made unamused face at me instead.

"Cute my ass. Choi Minho was someone who's competitive, he won't let any of his students fail his class without any acceptable reason, so that's why that threat worked perfectly on him. And Jungkook brought the false hope to himself, thinking that one day Choi would fall for him, only to fall deeper into his one sided love," he told, and I just nodded at the news.

"So the day he cried was their wedding day?" asking the alpha, Taehyung nodded as answer.

"But it's all good now. You're here. And he's whipped for you," Taehyung showed his boxy grin, and I smiled back before turning to look at my tummy, rubbing it soft.

Sound of password being keyed in was heard, and both our heads were turned to the front door, only to be greeted with a smiling Jungkook, who looked like he ran home from the event.

"Babe, I'm home!" he grinned beautifully looking at me with such sparkling eyes, and although he looked tired, he was as dashing as ever in his tailored suit after taking off his jacket, walking to me like a model on a runway.

My goodness, he's so handsome.

I'm whipped for him too.