Part 12

Jimin’s POV

Walking into the kitchen with hazy eyes, I walked to dad who was probably making pancakes for us and hugged him close from the back.

Thud.

My head hurt a little after I bumped dad's back and I was confused.

Isn't dad's back supposed to be soft?

I didn't remember dad having such a wide back?

And small waist?!

"Jimin?" the back vibrated a little reaching my forehead and I lifted my face only to see a hesitant Jungkook turning his face towards me.

"Jungkook?!" stunned at the man's presence, he looked like he wanted to say something but only diverted his eyes to my hands that was still around his waist.

Oh, shit.

"Why are you wearing my dad's shirt?!" taking a few steps back and pointing to his outfit, which I was sure was my dad's, he turned off the stove before he explained the situation to me.

"I slept here last night, your dad lent it to me since I didn't bring any spare clothes,"

"Ugh gosh, why are you still here, then?"

"Because I told him to. Oh my, honey. At least wash your face," turning to mom who just made her appearance at the kitchen door, I whined when she started to rub the remains of sleep from my eyes in front of Jungkook.

"Mooomm," shaking my head to prevent her from embarrassing me even more, I gasped in shocked after receiving a slap on my butt by mom.

How could she do that in front of Jungkook?!

"Shush, go clean up and eat breakfast first. We'll talk about this later," she scolded and I pouted in dissatisfaction, grumbling numerous words under my breath while taking hars steps back to my bedroom.

I was aware of Jungkook's eyes on me the whole time, but I wasn't going to look at him after mom embarrassed me like that.

Slamming the bathroom door closed, I quickly took off all my clothes and went under the warm shower without wanting to think more about those two.

Not even five minutes after, I finished my bath and walked out to my bedroom with only towels on, thinking that Jungkook would still be in the kitchen with mom.

And he proved my thoughts wrong.

There he was inside my room, and now that I realized it, all his belongings from last night were there by my working desk, making me bit my lips in anger.

"You slept here, last night?" clutching the towel close to my body with one hand, I pointed to the alpha with the other hand.

"Uh - yes. Your dad told me to -"

"Ugh, daaaddd!" burying my face into my palms, I grunted in frustration at my dad's decision without consulting me.

No wonder it was warm last night.

The teddy bear I hugged in my dream was actually the alpha.

"Jimin, maybe you should get dressed first?" Jungkook suggested while I was still being frustrated, and I scoffed when I saw him trying not to look at my body.

"You've seen my all, Jeon. Don't tell me you're shy or whatnot, that's crap" I crossed my arms in front of my chest, only to feel my heart skipped a beat when he turned and stared straight to the towel's knot on my waist.

"Then, let go of the towel" he looked into my eyes before back to eyeing the towel, and my hand went to the knot that was holding the towel on my body instinctively.

"What?" I blurted out, suddenly nervous from his stare.

"The towel. Let it down, I want to see the baby bump," he repeated, taking a step closer to me and I immediately took a step back.

"Don't come closer, I'll scream for my dad" I tried threatening, but Jungkook's words made me widened my eyes.

"Mr. Park is out for his morning jog,"

"He never went to morning jog?!" frowning at the bullshit he just spouted, I felt my back touching the door of my bedroom and I gulped.

"How should I know? Maybe he's just giving me the chance to get to you?" he was getting closer that his height was starting to tower me over, and I stretched my hands to the front to stop Jungkook from closing his distance.

"No! Don't you dare - mom! Moomm!" screaming on top of my lung, I clenched my eyes shut when Jungkook's hands rested on my hips, while his breath teasing my exposed neck.

"Auntie went to get your dad and left the house to me," he whispered close to my ear, making me opened my eyes at the info, and I sighed in defeated at mom's decision.

She did this on purpose.

"Fuck my life!" gritting my teeth as I cursed out, I froze when his lips touch my neck and moved downwards to my shoulder in slow motion.

"Don't swear. It's not good for the mama to swear while being pregnant," I felt Jungkook's lips brushed my sensitive skin as he said that, and goosebumps were all over my body at how seductive he sounded.

"M-mama?"

"Yes, the baby's not going to be happy if mama swears, right?" he kept his voice low while his big hand now was resting on my stomach, and I could feel the warmth radiating from his touch even when the towel was still on my body.

"O-Okay, okay. I'm not going to use swear words anymore. Now move away, I'll get dressed," pushing his body away with my shaky hands, I was surprised when Jungkook suddenly pulled me into his arms, engulfing me with the warmth of his body that was making me feel very comfortable, I'm not going to lie.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, and I blinked a few times as I processed the words.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. For not treating you better. I'm sorry for making you mad. I'm sorry I didn't realize your feelings sooner. I'm sorry to make you think that you'd have to take care of the baby by yourself. I'm so sorry," he talked one by one of his apologies with sincere voice, and I felt his hug tightened as he buried his face in my neck.

"Jungkook," I pushed him away gently, breaking the hug. Jungkook moved back, but his hands were still resting on my hip.

"I'm sorry. But please let me into your life? I'll treat you better," he lifted my face and made me look into his eyes, but I turned my face away and looked down.

"But you don't have feelings for me," blurting out the hurtful fact, Jungkook lifted my face again as he placed his palm under my jaw and met eyes with him.

"I - I can't say that I don't have any feelings for you at all, Jimin. I meant it yesterday when I said I missed you," he frowned, and I gritted my teeth as I diverted my eyes away from his.

"Maybe you just miss someone to fuck," I spout and tried to move away from the alpha, but he didn't let me go.

"No! I can assure you it's not. You - when you fell onto me yesterday, I felt genuinely happy to see you again, really," he tried to convince me, but it's hard to believe.

Not when after all the time we had spend together and he never blinked an eye at me, but now suddenly he said he missed me?

"Maybe it's your responsible side that felt relieved that I was looking all healthy,"

"Jimin, no. I know what I feel, and it's more than that. I know," he insisted, and I sighed.

Ignoring the boy, I decided to not talk about it anymore and went to get my clothes from the cupboard.

Jungkook respected it, and he left the room after informing that the breakfast was ready.