Part 21

Still last night's flashback.

Oh btw, warning : smut.

Jungkook's POV

Running through the hallway and quickly punching the password in, I ran to Jimin’s room which I thankfully didn't lock after I went out, if not, it would have been bashed open by now.

Jimin’s clothes were discarded, but he was hidden under the lump of comforter, and I walked towards him, slowly approaching the omega.

"Baby?" softly cradling the omega on my lap, Jimin’s face was filled with frustrated tears as bit his lips.

"I - I can't reach deep enough," he sobbed, and I cooed at how cute he looked.

His scent was stronger now, given the time I left him alone must've thickened the scent throughout the whole room.

"May I?" I asked, and instead of answering, Jimin looked into my eyes for a few seconds before his blush intensified, and he shyly handed me the bottle of lube he used earlier.

Earning Jimin's permission, I lied him down on the mattress and poured a little of the lube on my fingers, although it wasn't exactly necessary seeing how wet he was already.

Pushing two fingers at once, I easily slipped inside given how slippery he was, and Jimin’s sensitive muscles clenched around me instantly.

"Mpphh!!" he muffled his moans using one hand while the other was crumpling the bed sheet, and I held his hip with my free hand, preventing him from trying to move away from my fingers.

Thrusting in and out, I looked intensely on Jimin’s reactions to find the spot he failed to reach earlier, and got my answer a few minutes later when his body jolted up as I poked a certain spot with the tip of my finger.

Knowing where it was, I inserted another finger and pushed them deep, curling them right at the same place and Jimin’s scream filled the room.

However, it wasn't enough to help him reach his climax.

"Ah! M-more - !!"

Pushing my fingers the deepest they could when Jimin moved his hips showing that he wasn't satisfied, I was starting to feel anxious when Jimin looked frustrated.

"Jungkook, enter me" he told at last, and I froze, having second thoughts on that.

It's true I'm hard now after hearing his moans and smelled his scent, but, should I really?

"I don't want to take advantage -"

"I want to cum so fucking much right now, just do me!" Jimin pulled me by my shirt just to smash our lips together for a deep, messy kiss, and that's it, people.

I'm doing it.

Throwing away my clothes away in seconds, not caring if they were torn or not, I hovered over Jimin and right in the next second, I was pushing myself inside him.

"Ahh, fuck - nghh!!" hearing Jimin cursing and moaning loud as I stretched him using my throbbing length was giving me such a euphoric feeling, and I almost lost myself to my wolf.

But I held on to my sanity.

Fuck, I've never wanted to go crazy more than now.

But if I rammed too hard, it might not be good for the baby.

Using the knowledge that Jimin was more sensitive now due to his pregnancy, I gave him good deep thrusts that were not so harsh or fast, but enough to make him scream.

"Ah there! I'm close, faster!" he begged, and who was I to ignore his instructions.

Doing as he said, thrusting a little faster to help Jimin reaching his climax, the sting I felt on my shoulders due to Jimin’s scratches showed me that he was really close.

In the last few thrusts, I bit and sucked on his neck knowing how sensitive his skin there, successfully making Jimin came hard, and he was panting as his cum spurt over his baby bump and my abs.

"W-what are you doing?" he breathed hard as I pulled out, and I paused for a while, being halfway outside him, still rock hard.

"Huh?" still feeling clueless, I continued to pull myself out of him anyways and planned to relief myself in the bathroom but was taken by surprise when Jimin stopped me by pushing me down to lie on the bed as he hovered over me this time.

"What are you - nghh, J-Jimin" pleasure surged through my whole body when I felt Jimin started stroking my throbbing length with his hand, and I threw my head into the mattress.

My breathing got heavier as Jimin's strokes became faster and I moaned out loud when I felt a long lick from the base of my shaft up to the tip.

"Ah - fuck, baby!" Jimin didn't let me rest when he suddenly engulfed the head with his mouth, and he was doing wonders, giving me the maximum pleasure with each suck and every flick of his tongue.

He was giving me such a heavenly blowjob and my lower stomach pooled with the familiar heat with every bob of his head.

Jimin was taking me deeper, and the way he sucked me off was so erotic that I was pushed to my max right at the same time we met eyes.

Fuck.

"B-babe - I'm - ngh!!" Jimin didn't seem like he's stopping, and I was made to cum straight into his throat right in that second.

I was shocked that Jimin took all of my load and gulping it down like it was nothing, but the sight was gorgeous.

Damn.

He was never like this before.

That was hot.

That was fucking hot.