Characters

PRINCESSes:

Youngji (rose) - Sincere Love
Hye Jin (Violet) - Modesty
Young Sun (Daisy) - Attachment
Whee In (Pansy) - Messenger of Love
Byul Yi (Jasmine) -Faithfulness

KNIGHTS:

Knight Hongbin
Knight Sanghyuk
Knight Hakyeon
Knight Wonshik
Knight Taekwoon

Magician Jaehwan

●●●●●○●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the Eternity Era, where the castle and princess still exist and people still use horses as their transport, there are 5 princess. One of them is adopt, the maid found her in the basket that placed at the back door. Both queen and king are happy to take care of her and so their other princesses, which love her as their cute maknae.

Each of the princesses have assigned with flowers as their symbols. Their symbol flowers then will be engraved on a crystal to make their symbol pattern. The flower crystal will be their head accessory when they 18.They are being educated with different fields.

The news of the beautiful and perfect looking princesses seemed to be spread fast. The other kings seem to be desperated to take these princess for their prince, or even worse, for their own.

The King thought about it more, and decided to assigned a knight, which he believed with all of his life, to take care of his beloved princesses.

"If something happen, dont ever wait for me to give command. Just do the thing that is right and protect them with all your life!"

" My pleasure, King," all of the 5 knights answered.

●●●●●●●○●●●○☆≤●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My first ever VIXX'S FF!!! Youngji here is from KARA and the others are from MAMAMOO
( my favourite girl group~♥)

●●●≡☆≡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

If this part seem to not clear, just ask me! I can explain it with a better (?) used words.

-THIS IS ONLY A short story -

P/S; The thing I wrote beside the 'princess' name is the meaning behind their flowers.