chapter 10

Hongbin slowly opens his eyes as the sun's ray slowly hurting his eyes. His head feel a bit spinning and he doesn't clearly remember what had happened. He is greeted by an unfamiliar wooden place and clearly not his Knight's room. He also feel that his hand is in someone else.

He slowly rose up and pretty surprise to see that Youngji's hand is in his, soundly sleeping beside him on the thin mat. Things slowly come to his mind, and he smiles.

You are so stubborn, right? I told you to leave me.. and yet you still save me..

Hongbin's other hand removing Youngji's red  hairs that covers her forehead.

Its alright to do this right? No one here..

With a thumping heart, Hongbin bend down. although his chest feel a bit hurt,  he still nearing his face with Youngji's. He gently kiss her lips, not wanting to wake her from her sleep.  It is just a soft kiss, but to Hongbin it feel so nice and he wishes for eternity. 

Why did we are so different?

Those thought come to his mind before he parts the kiss.

"There are a few rules for a Knight!", Knight Sanghyuk said to Hongbin in his early day as a Knight.

"Ehh? Even to Knight?" He sighed.

"Of course~ firstly, you need to be beside your princess like for  24 hours! Everywhere your princess go, you need to go! Thats why you need to know well your princess schedules.

Secondly, when your princess is in their businesses, don't butt in. Just let them do their works and only interrupted when something goes wrong."

"The last time I saw you, you just stole Princess Hyejin papers and hide them in the kitchen," Hongbin talks back.

"Thats for cutting my hair with her scissors! "

"Tell me again about the second rule.."

"Whatever! The next rule, if something bad happens,  do something! Anything! The last rule, don't ever develops any feelings towards the princess! Just don't!"

Hongbin's mind rewind the memories of him with Knight Sanghyuk. He let out a sigh.

"You are up," Hongbin suddenly greeted by a voice. Jaehwan gets in his place, bring along a glass.

"Oh, thank you for saving me..," Hongbin tried to bow but his chest in pain. "No, not yet.  Your wound still fresh.. do it after you completely fine later. You can even on your knee!" He laughs and sit beside Hongbin and gives the glass to him.

"Drink this. It will make you feel better."

"Thank..thank you.." he received the glass and drink that clear brown coloured water.

"So, what's your name?" Jaehwan asks him.

"Hongbin..and you?"

"Jaehwan. And did you have something with Youngji?" He asks with a curious eyes.

"Why did you asked that?" His face in red.

"Aigoo..you like a girl blushing easily! Don't think I don't saw what you had done before~" he teasingly said before get up.

"Jaehwan! Jaehwan! Please don't tell her!"

*********************************************

"Wear this. Its not nice to show off your chest like that. I might fall for you~" Jaehwan winks before giving Hongbin a black shirt.