part 1

@WITR95

"So, what do you think the future of knight hongbin and princess youngji? I hope they can be together TT"

****************

A few years had passed, everyone was doing great in everything. Things were developing greatly. Youngji was already 27 years old,  still having Madam Nam as her mentor but sometimes she will conduct some classes on her own for the people who has interest in learning herb medicine. 

There also something change, a relationship between a knight and a princess..

Both Hongbin and Youngji had confessed their love; secretly.  Their relationship only could be seen when there is no one. A secret and risky love, if I need to describe it.

But,  for how long? 

************

"telling the King??" Hongbin shocked with Youngji's quest.

"Yep!" She calmly said while arranging some glass jars on the shelf.

"but.. What if he disapprove? I'm just a knight, Ji.  There is possibility that he won't accept US,"

Hongbin's statement make Youngji's hand stopped doing it's work. She took a deep breath and put the glass jar in her hand on the shelf. 

She then turned around, looked at Hongbin. After the years they spent together, Hongbin's looks still captivated her everytime; every single time.  The tensed training and responsibility make him looked much matured, and strengthened his gaze.  But it's all change when there were them both,  a moment that shared between them. 

Hongbin played around with some herb on the table,  putting it back when he accidently tore it, making sure Youngji did not realised it. 

"Ji.. Its not like I don't want to,  but I scare if the King decided to bring us apart if we ever tell him," he said worriedly. 

Youngji slowly walked to him, standing right in front of him,  with the table between them.

"Bin.. "

"Yeah? " Hongbin looked up, staring right into her eyes. 

It just like a wonderful moment, when Youngji's lips on his, both of her hands on his face. 

"I am scare too, but I don't really like the fact that the lips that I kissed just now belong to someone else," Youngji's face reddened.

A smile slowly crept on Hongbin face.  Taking her face in his hand,  he planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"if you say so,  let's do it together."

"together.."

*******

"Father.. Can we come in? " Youngji peeked inside. 

"Come in, Youngji. Whats make you come and meet me?" The King said.

"there are something I need to tell you, " Youngji carefully stepped in,  with Hongbin behind her. 

"wow,  this is rare. Is there is something bothering you? " The King asked worriedly. 

"I need to confess something.. " Youngji looked at Hongbin, tried to gain some courage.

"it's more like, WE need to confess something,  your highness," Hongbin linked his hand with Youngji. Youngji was a bit surprised by his sudden action.  Even The King surprised by that.

Hongbin then kneeled down, putting his hand across his chest.

"I'm sorry your Highness,  for ever dare to fall in love with you princess, when all I was supposed to do is to make sure she is save before she meet her own Prince. But, I can't stop this feeling, I am fool to be in love with someone who so far from my reach. Even so,  I am in love with her right now.."

Hongbin's words make both The King and Youngji speechless. The room was surrounded by total silent before the King got up and walked to Hongbin.

"Get up,  Knight Hongbin, "with a strict voice he said.  His face is unreadable. Youngji seriously scared for what will happen next. 

Hongbin got up,  standing right in front of the King.

The King's lips slowly formed a smile, "you know what, I had waited for this moment forever... Someone who go over their limit and possibility for their love.  Love that not based on wealth and tittle, I kind of sick by the way.  The fact that the princess need to married to a prince. Why can't a prince marries to another Prince,  why can't a princess married to someone who get her heart entirely? And, I'm glad you told me. I believe in you Hongbin, you are a kind man. I can the love between you two from the beginning. I just waited for this moment. " the King smiled proudly. 

"father.. " Youngji's eyes got teary while Hongbin still could not believe his ears. 

"for a father,  there are always something much more important than money. It is his family,  that is a father first priority. His daughter's happiness is much important, hoping someone will treat your daughter like a queen.."

Youngji tightly hugged his father,  the King slowly rubbed her back.

"and I believe Hongbin will treat you like a queen,  Youngji.. "

Hearing that, Hongbin smiled. "Thank you your highness..."

"So, when will you proposed her?" The King asked grinning.

"Father! " Youngji got embarrassed with how straightforward his father is. 

"soon,  your Highness." Hongbin smiled in ease. 

"you know, your mother and I had a bet.  Now I need to follow her wishes because I lost.  I bet you will confess when Youngji's 25 years old,  she bet older. What took you too long, Hongbin?!"

*******

"Hello... I'm still curious about jaehwan's real identity tho especially when he mention about "Hyde" and why did he doesn't want to reveal himself to woohyun?

A: first of all,  hello ^^! About Jaehwan's real identity, I will explain it the next spin-off.  As I ever mention,  I'm doing each pair in this story their own story (including Jaehwan). It is still in process tho. (but,  hey! I already got WonshikXWheein done, please check it out #shameless_promotion)

And the reason why he doesn't want to reveal himself to woohyun is jaehwan doesn't want to interact with people.  He met Hongbin and Youngji by pure coincidence. Because after all,  he is a Hyde. (hope this make sense 😅)

Don't you have any plan to make another hongji ff? I like them <3 Your work is awesome thank you ^^"

A: I will consider it,  or if I somehow had an idea, I will. But for now,  I will focused on this series first (and my major exam ;-;)

THANK YOU ♡♡