CHAPTER 2

30 AUGUST..

"YOUNGJII!! Wake up! This sleepy-head!" Princess Wheein try to wake up their maknae. The clock has strike 9 a.m and this going-to-be-princess-tonight not has any sign going to wake up.

"Why did you and Wonshik has a same attitude??" she lecture Youngji while pulling the blanklet. After sense that the blanklet is gone, Youngji curled her body.

"Mrs. Kim..5 more minutes..." Even in this state, Youngji still has sense to tease her sister as Knight Wonshik surname is Kim.

"If I Mrs. Kim, you must be his little sister then for having his attitude." Princess Wheein glared at Youngji.

"Yeah.. Sister-in-law.."

"Aishh! This kid! Get up already!!" with the blushed face, Princess Wheein pinch Youngji's cheeck angrily.

"Unniieex33 Sorryy!!"

☆☆☆☆☆★☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
[ let just skip the morning ]

The whole day is busy. Doing the preparation for the crowned day really take a lot of efforts. And the time is finally arrive.

"Where is him??? I am dying here!!" Youngji feel panic by herself.

"Relax sis, let preapere yourself first. Look ,you not even get your hair done. The ceremony gonna start in fifteen minutes," Princess Youngsun put her arms around her shoulder and dragged her infront of the mirror to get ready.

"There you are. Look beautiful to be crowned as Primcess Youngji," the royal stylist praised as she done styling her hair. Her hair being style in a messy bun with few strains of hairs freed.

"Princesses, its time for the older one to go first," Guard Woohyun said.

'Alright! Youngji-ya, fightingg!" Her sisters said before leaving the room and walk to agora. Their knights already waiting in agora.

"Princess Youngji, are you that nervous?" Guard Woohyun asked as he see Youngji cannot stay still and keep walking in circle in this room.

"O..oh! You still here,Woohyun-shii? N..no! Im not nervous.."

"So its better if you save your energy and stay still," Guard Woohyun said and take her hand  and dragged her to a couch. "Stay still and wait for your knight,alright?" Guard Woohyun smiled and start to walk out from the room. "Oh! One more thing, you look beautiful tonight," he give her one last look and gone.

•\\\\\•

No one could see how flushed Youngji be after the guard comment.  From the room, she could clearly hear the trumpet's sound ; the ceremony starting.

"Presenting, Princess Youngsun , Princess Byulyi, Princess Wheein and Princess Hyejin! "

The cheer as loud as ever the four princesses walked down the grand stairs and hold hand with their knights.

Youngji who trying to hear what going on in the agora being starled with a knock on the door.

"Going-to-be-princess Youngji?" A man with messy hair and lots of sweat is gasping for air in front of her room.

"Who are you?? How could you be in here?"

"STOP YOU!" A castle gaurd yell after the unkwon man.

"I had told you who I am.. why you dont believe me??" That man talked back and run into the room.

Grabbing both of Youngji's hands," please! Tell him! I am Hongbin, Lee Hongbin. I am your knight!" With a hopeful eyes, he look into her eyes.

"Princess! He is dangerous! He might hurt you!" The gaurd said.

The situation silence for  a while.

"I..know him. He is my knight. You may let him go."

"But princess! He dont even show the letter!"

"I told you I lost it!!"

"You may go now. He need to get ready." Youngji firmly said.

"I understand princess." The gaurd grumped and walked away.

"Thank you×22 princess!! Thank you for believing me!" Hongbin smiled.

"Just go and take a bath, quick!" There is not really much time left.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Now, I proudly present you, our special person tonight, Youngji," The King announces.

The door on top of the grand stairs open. Youngi show herself. Taking a deep breath, she start walks.  Hongbin also walk with her. He offered his hand when they are about to walk down the stairs. He wearing a nice attire, just like the others knights, with a clean face and a nice hair.  His visual must be attracted some of the girls in the agora as they clearly cheered.

With a fast thomping heart, she take his hand and carefully walk down; as she dont want to create any embrassing memories.

The princesses have been fangirling and happy with their maknae.

After a safe walk, she arrived in front of the king and the queen. Youngji and Hongbin bow a bit before Hongbin take a step behind.

"My King.."

"Youngji... congratulations for being Princess Youngji.." the King said before take the rose crystal from the maid.

Youngji bowed her head a bit. The King gracefully put the rose-crystal on her head ;as he had done this 4 times already.

The rose nicely put beside her messy bun, perfectly with her red-black dress. She is Princess Youngji from now on.

"I hope you be a great Princess Youngji, just like your others sisters. Spread the love to everyone  as you now is the one with 'sincere love'. Your mother and I are really proud of you, no matter who are you. We will proudly say that you is our daughter," The King said.

The agora is silence with the King speech. Then continued with a load clap.

"King.. appa..omma.. thank you.." a tear fall down. She hug the two persons she loves the most.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I dont really sure again.. I thought about taking forever  to update this story but because of someone (!!) I am updating!!

I know it maybe like a shit or what

But please enjoy it!

Thank you~

Comment