chapter 4

"It so funnn!!!" Princess Hyejin said, half sober-half drunk.

"Yah! Remember your manner, Hyejin," Princess Wheein said, while tried to wake her dongsaeng up. Princess Hyejin put her head on the table and fell sleep.

"Hyejin unnie, its better if you sleep in your room. Father will be mad if he see you like this," Youngji said.

Between the three princesses, the three knight also tried to help.

"Hyuk, go bring your princess to her room,"Knight Wonshik said.

"Huh? Its not like I am her guardian!" Knight Sanghyuk talk back.

"Then, what are you here for?" Hongbin snapped back.

"Ahh! You guys meanie!" Knight Sanghyuk whinned before go to the princesses.

"Hahahahha!you sure have a laser mouth!" Knight Wonshik laugh at Knight Sanghyuk's act.

"Well!" Hongbin grinned.

Knight Sanghyuk then go the princesses.

"Excuse me princesses," he bowed a bit infront if Princess Wheein and Youngji. The two give way for Knight Sanghyuk.

"Yah! Wake up!" He sternly said. Princess Hyejin a bit startled by his loud voice.

"Why...." she said, feeling annoyed.

"Go to your room."

"No~hahahhaaha!" She not really in right state of mind.

"Wake up right now!"

"Then take me~ I don't have legs~" she hold up both of her hands; wanting to be lifted.

"Huh!" Knight Sanghyuk let out an annoyed sigh.
In a flash, drunken Princess Hyejin is on Knight Sanghyuk sturdy back.

"Yehh! Go go!" Princess Hyejin happily said.

"Stay still! You're heavy!"

********

Wow~ Knight Sanghyuk is so manly.. I wonder what kind of person my Knight is

Youngji deep in her thoughts. Princess Wheein who keep watching Youngji dazed, elbowed her slowly.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing.. hehehe..."

"Lets go back the rooms. Its past midnight already," Princess Wheein said while dragging her out from the agora. Seeing the princesses had moved, the two knights quickly followed them.

********

"Good night, Princess Youngji!" Princess  Wheein cheerily said before get into her room.

"Unnie! Stop it!"

"Excuse me, princess," Knight Wonshik said to Youngji before turn away although Hongbin tried really hard to give him an eye signal for him stay together with him. He scared the situation will be awkward with this princess if only only both of them left .

"So, how about today? Its thrilling right?" Youngji start the conversation first.

"Yeah.. and a new experience for me! Oh! Congratulations Princess Youngji..for being a princess !" He smiled sincerely.

"Hahaha.. well, thanks, Knight  Hongbin. Its nice to meet you today. It must be a new feeling to walk around with a Knight. "

"Its a blessing to be served for you,  princess.."

********

After  Youngji enter her room, Hongbin tried to go to the room for knights. He just arrived . How could no one show him way before?? Why did he not even asked??

This is a castle.. it is weird if I didn't get lost.

"Excuse me?" Someone said as he saw Hongbin walked without a destination. "Didn't you the new Knight? "

"Yes! I am Hongbin. Lee Hongbin," he is a bit started by the sudden voice.

"For Princess Youngji? Hi! I am Nam Woohyun, the castle's guard," he smiled.

"Oh! Nice to meet you.." 

"Well, did you know where the knights' room is? You just arrived right?"

"I am searching it just now..hahaha"

"Hahhaha..come on, the guards' room is right beside the knights'.  I can show you the way!"

"Thank you!"

**********

"Yo! New guy!" Knight Sanghyuk greet Hongbin as he saw Hongbin tiredly enter the room.

"He is older than you!" Knight Wonshik who sit beside Knight Sanghyuk on his bed  give him a smack on his head.

"That's mean I am still the maknae???"

"Come here Hongbin, meet this kid," Knight Wonshik said while forcing Knight Sanghyuk to get up .

"Hello, hyung! I am Sanghyuk, these guys call me Hyuk and I am in charge of Princess Hyejin."

"Hi! I am Lee Hongbin."

"To whom did you in charge of?" Knight Sanghyuk ask stupidly.

"To whom did you think the ceremony before?"

" Dont mind this kid. I am Wonshik, I am in charge of Princess Wheein "

"So you can't even be near Princess Wheein because her Knight gonna kill you if you do that , hyung!"

"Yah! You ungrateful kid!!" Knight Wonshik head-locking Knight Sanghyuk.

"Wah~ it so loud in here~" Knight Hakyeon come in together with Knight Taekwoon.

"Hyung!! Save me!!  This hyung is crazyyy!"

It such a scene for  Hongbin for see the  knights who always have the serious faces and capable of protecting a princesses, are some on who could playing around and laughing ( except Knight Taekwoon )

Hongbin's hometown is rally far away from here. But the news about the beautiful princesses are popular there and the news about their knights. How he really admired their knights because being trusted to protect a princess is really a blessing . How happy he is when he received a letter about the offer to be Princess Youngji's Knight.

"So, you're the new Knight? Hi! I'm Cha Hakyeon, called me Hakyeon hyung, since I'm the oldest here."

"You don't need to say that hyung, Hongbim hyung can tell you're the oldest just looking at your face," Knight Sanghyuk joked around.

Knight  Hakyeon glared at Knight Sanghyuk."You really doesn't want to stay alive to long , right? How could you have such a laser mouth.." then he start head-locking Knight Sanghyuk.

"How many times did I have to be head-locked today??"

"...hi...I'm Taekwoon..."

"Hi hyung!"

After all,  Hongbin knows he will get a new experience and friends here.

---------------------------

Sorry! Another short update  -_-#
I'm just really happy that this story slowly getting more attention ^^
Thank you for everyone who is reading this, you don't know how thankful I'm