chapter 9

"Madam Nam, where are you going?" Little Youngji just around 7 years old asked the Main Maid when she saw her with her 10 years old son, Woohyun, walked together while holding a basket.

"Oh , Youngji. We are going to do some herbs picking in the forest and I don't think you can follow us since it's dangerous, " Madam Nam softly said. "Yeah, Besy Forest is dangerous for a girl, in addition, a princess," Woohyun mockingly said.

"Hey!it's not nice to talk like that! " Youngji start to throw a tantrum. "Well, it's a fact by the way!" Woohyun continues teasing her.

"Woohyun! Apologize to Youngji right now! Or else I will never bring you to Besy Forest again!" Madam Nam scolded her naughty son.

"Huh? But it's true!" Woohyun doesn't easily keep his pride low. When his mother glared at him he finally walk in front of Youngji, and bow,
"I 'm sorry, Youngji.."

Youngji sour face finally sweet again when the King let her followed Madam Nam to the forest. She also becomes close to Woohyun when they always spend time together. Little Youngji knew that Woohyun is her first love.

Years passed, Youngji became a beautiful 16 years old while learning about medicine and Woohyun was 19 and under the training to be the castle guard. Youngji still with Madam Nam, learnt a lot of things from her.

"Woohyun, want to follow us? We are going to search some rare species today!" Youngji happily said when she saw Woohyun after his practice, hoping that they could spent times together. They rarely do that nowadays .

"Well, I'm sorry. I can't. I'm still have practice.." he hurriedly said before running to his group of guard trainee that were whistling and smiling sheepishly when Woohyun came to them.

Since then, their relationship seem had a gap, and the gap got bigger and bigger .

One day, when she tried to strike a conversation with him , his words make her stop doing so afterwards ;

"Because you are a princess and I am a castle guard.. that's how different we are.. "

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Youngji is deeply in her daydreaming, suddenly get shocked when her finger got prick by a thorn.

"Ouchh! What is this?" She found out that it is a rose plant. Eii..I got hurt by my own symbol...

Oh! This zell leaves! I could use this!

She notices that leaves grow beside a bush of roses. She hurriedly picks the leaves as much as she need to recover Hongbin's cut. Then, she just run to Hongbin.

Let just accept the truth...I changed.... we changed....he changed....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hongbin! Hongbin-shii! I had found this, it can help you," Youngji come to the slope that she left Hongbin. She look everywhere but she can't find him. No way he had been caught... Youngji become worried by herself. She put the leaves properly on a big leaf and start to look for him.

"Hongbin! Hongbin! Where are you?" She shouts. When she looks around, something really get caught by her eyes.

That..Wedry...Oh my God... Hongbin!

She panickly look around. Her surrounding is so quite, too quite to her liking . "Hongbin! Hongbin!" She shouts as loud as she can. She doesn't care if prince Jackson's armies heard her, she just doesn't care anymore.