chapter 6

"Prince, the preparation is done. Our trusted person had successed get in the Heather Castle. He is waiting for your next command, " a serious looking guard inform the prince.

"Good! How about our armies? All the training goes well?" The prince asked while holding a frame.

"As smooth as it can be, prince."

"Thank you, Mark. You can go now"

"Alright , Prince Jackson. Just call me if something happens," Guard Mark bows a bit and leaves the Prince Jackson's room.

"Well, its not like I have anyone else!"

As Guard Mark leaves the room and close the door, he continues watches the special person in the frame that he had hold all the time.

"Princess Youngji, just wait a bit...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hongbin hyung, why your hand bandaged? Something happened on the first day?" Knight Sanghyuk asks as he saw Hongbin tiredly lays on his bed.

"A failed medicine. Nothing much.."

"On, you guys here already? Hey, did you have meet the new guy in kitchen? He just arrived today!" Knight Womshik said while walking into the room.

"Who?" Hongbin asks.

"A great cook named Kyungsoo, I had tasted one of his dish , it was really delicious! "

"You call everyone who give you food a great cook , Wonshik hyung," Knight Sanghyuk start to joke around again.

"Yah!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Kyungsoo, right? How should I address you? Hyung? Shii? Or just drop the honorifics?" Myungsoo cook chats with the new cook; to break the ice.

"Well, I'm in the year of roaster.." Kyungsoo cooks says while cutting some carrots for dinner.
"What? We are friends ,then! I will just call you Kyungsoo, then," Myungsoo cook says excitedly.

"OK then, Myungsoo."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The giant clock at the main hall is 7 pm, sharp. The bell rings; it's dinner time. All the princesses need to be at the dining table in 5 minutes; thats how the King taught the princesses to be discipline.

Princess Youngsun hurriedly runs and leaving Knight Hakyeon behind. The King really hates the one who late. Princess Byulyi arrived after her, smiling sheepishly as she ran from the training hall while lifting her dress; revealing her tight pants inside. The three youngest also arrived right after that, having a little competition among themselves.

"Hi! Appa & Omma~~" Princess Hyejin said.

"What do you mean 'hi'? Did you just see them now?" Princess Wheein snapped back.

"Thats enough you two. Come and take a seat!" The Queen stops their small quarrelling before anything become worse.

"Wow~ it's nice today," Youngji says as she saw the table is full with various dish; in many colours.

"There is new cook just arrived today, replacing Madam Jung since she had retired. And he is pretty young too," Princess Byulyi says while taking some meat.

"Wait, 'he' ? As in male??" Princess Youngsun surprised by the cook's gender. She had spent her day at the port, solving some problems about debt and that took most of her times. She doesn't even meet the new cook.