chapter 8

Okay!don't panic! Breath in! Breath out! Lets figured out something, there must be something that can help you right now!

Hongbin starts strode along the silent hallways. His mind busy processes the things that Guard Woohyun told him.

Princess Youngji in danger..

"How did your hair turns red? "

"The herb in hair tonic..no doubt.."

He remember things that Guard Woohyun said. He immediately thankful for Youngji turned his hair red as he finally figured something in his mind. Immediately he run to Rose Garden.Youngji still did not move, still with her head on the table, only her rapid stable breath move. He then carefully take her to lay comfortably on the bench.

He searches the rack where Youngji places all her herbs, potions, base or anything that she uses for her medicine. He take the goblet that contains the hair tonic, still have some more as she didn't disposed it right away after turning Hongbin's hair red, saying that maybe someday someone want their hairs' red, and Hongbin thinks it ridiculous.

But right now he is really thankful for that.

He take the goblet to Youngji, thinks that he need to start smear it to Youngji's hair. But suddenly his heart beats to fast, something really unusual lingering in his heart.

"Shut up heart! I need to focus here!" He yelled to himself, to be exact, his heart.

After taking a deep breath, he places her head on his lap and takes off her hair accessories, the rose crystal , and her hair bun.

Her hair is so nice... and smooth..Wait! Stop thinking to much you stupid!! This is an emergency!!

Hongbin shakes his head slightly and put the hair tonic on his hand and smeared it to her hair. He did it a couple of times and washed it after it dried.

Oh..please..please wake up!

He hold her hands in his, waiting hoping wholeheartedly.

Please, you in danger right now! Someone gonna take you away, and I can't let them do it . There are a lot of things that we still not do. We promised to do facial tonic together, right? I don't care if even my skin changes colour, as long as you awake right now!

He still hold her hands tightly, deeply praying in his heart. He gently kissed her hands, hoping that she will open her eyes. After that he thought why in the first place he did that?

"Hong..Hongbin-shii? What's happening right now?" Just like magic, she opens her eyes. Slowly she get up from Hongbin's lap (her head).
She put her foot on the ground carefully, as her head still spinning.

"Prin..Princess Youngji!! " Hongbin pulls her into his embrace, tightly. "At last you awake!"

"Hong..Hongbin-shii! Why you being like this..?" Her face is in deep red, flushed redly. Her body feel stuffed, she never in this situation. Being in an embrace other than her sisters and parents. She didn't know whether to pushed him or just let him because weirdly she feel safe.

After Hongbin done murmured something so random at her back, he finally let her go and finally something comes to his mind.

"Princess!I'm really sorry! I'm over excited! Please forgive me!!" Hongbin quickly stand up and bows 90° at her. Youngji's mind feels too blurred right now.

"Okay, that's fine, really. Care to explain to me what really happened right now?"

"Oh! We need to run away, like right now! You are in danger. Someone want to take you away!"