chapter 7

Kringgggggg!!!

"Haaaa..can't you give me a minute more?" Myungsoo cook groans before slowly get up from his bed and shut the clock down .

5.00 am

Oh my god, it is still not enough for my beauty sleep!

Myungsoo yawns before slowly grabbing his towel and walk to the bathroom. There are also others cooks and the people who works in kitchen had got up, since they need to preapere the breakfast for almost 100 people. Because Myungsoo cook is the main cook, he need to be early than others.

After the quick shower and get in his attire, he slowly walks to the kitchen. He takes out the kitchen's key but found it not locked.

Someone got here early than me?

He pushed the door open, making someone surprises.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo Cook asks the one who is in the dark, doing something suspiciously.

"No..I don't do anything, Myungsoo-ah!"

"Oh, Kyungsoo?"

The new cook walk to him, holding a pot. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Its me who should ask you that question, I'm going to prepare for breakfast, 100 is not a small number."

"Lets prepare it together! I just woke up and took shower, then came here. The pots are all over the floor, don't know why. So , I just cleaned it a bit," the new cook smiled.

"OK! Its nice having a company!" Myungsoo cook accept Kyungsoo's words.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Your hair red?" Knight Taekwoon slowly (more like mumbling to himself ) asks Hongbin when they are together in the washroom.

"Its all Princess Youngji's work!" He frustly said while looking at his new hair's colour in the mirror. The red is so eye-catching and someone could see it from far away, and he didn't think it is a good thing.

"Suit you..," is all Knight Taekwoon said while walking away.

"Please don't walk away if we still not done talking!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Come on..where it is??

Myungsoo Cook frustly and hurriedly searches in the cupboard, look for the Elixir Herb . This herb is  only available at Heather Castle and it is really cost a fortune . It is a kind of herb potion. It can heal inside and outside of the body. And The King really want it in every dish that they eat;.also in the people of the castle's foods.

"Where it is??!" Myungsoo cook become more frust. "Hyung, what are you searching for?" Sungjong, the kitchen helper, asks while carrying a basket of freshly peeled potatoes. 

"Elixir Herb..where it is?? I put here last night!!"

"Myungsoo, is this Elixir Herb?" Kyungsoo cook come while showing a medium size bag.

"Oh my...yes! Where did you found it?" Myungsoo cook let out a sigh and accept the bag.

"I found it this morning, on the floor. Someone must have trespassing the kitchen last night, searching for something."

"Since is had been founded,  let just finished cooking!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°