chapter 3

(I sincerely suggested VIXX's My Light for this chapter ;) )

"Now, play the music!" The King said happily and lead by Howon and his crews, the agora full with the graceful and romantic music.

The main spotlight is on them. Everyone is watching them while clasping their hand together. Everyone has a wide smile and admiring them.

Youngji's heart feels like its going to explode from nervousness. She did took the class with Princess Byulyi, its not perfect because she really cant dance!

And the guy in front of her still not doing anything, just stand there while looking at the floor. The music is playing and everyone is waiting.

This guy really not going to start..

"May I have this dance?" She asked with a confident voice although she did not sure if she had done wrong because she is the one who asking.

Hongbin is a bit shocked first, but smiled and hold out his hand. Youngji take his hand and his other hand gently on her waist. Music is flowing and so their dance. Youngji almost get her steps wrong bit luckily Hongbin managed to cover it.

"Thanks god you are a good dancer.." Youngji leaned a bit to his ear and whispering.

"Thanks god you are a good asker!" He giggled , showing his perfect dimples.

Their couple dance in their climax, the people start join in, together with their own partner.

The King offered his hand to Queen and she shyly ( but gladly ) take it. Then Princess Youngsun and Knight Hakyeon happily joined the dance.

Princess Byulyi forcely pulled Knight Taekwoon for a dance.

"Come on Taek... I wanna dance!!"

"This is a slow song you cant dance much," keeping his poker face

"Oh my! I am in a dress tonight! I need to dance now! I have been craving now!"

"You think I dont know that you wear a legging inside?" He talked back.

"Heehehe.."

In the end, Princess Byulyi win

The main floor is full with people, the people and the royals. The one who watch this scene surely want to join the crowd. But there still a couple who still shyly while stealing glance at each other.

"Lets go lets go!! The music calling!" Knight Sanghyuk and Princess Hyejin excitedly ( and childishly ) join in the dance.

The silence is still around them although the agora full with chatter, laughter and music.

"Well, it seems like only both of us left.." Knight Wonshik slowly choose his words, try to cover how he desperately want to dance with his princess.

"Hmm.. the others is really happy. Youngji's partner is great in dance and good looking also.."

"So you wanna know there is someone is good in dance other than Princess Youngji's knight?"

"Who?" She looks at him with anticipating eyes.

"Wait and see.. he gonna ask you for a dance," he mischievously say.

"Did you know the future? How could you.." Princess Wheein words just stop like that when Knight Wonshik suddenly hold out his hand.

"May I have a dance with this beautiful princess?" Knight Wonshik smiled, and smile even more when he noticed how this princess blushed before take his hand.

After all, everyone enjoy the dance.

••••••••••

"Prince, the ceremony had begin.." a sturdy guard told to a good looking guy who had his eyes across the forest, in fact straight to Heather Castle.

"Then, start our plan, shall we?"

••••••••••

"Thank you everyone for joining this ceremony!" The King said happily.

The people walk out from the agora, smile and laugh, enjoying such a great night.

"Thank you.." these phrase keep chanted by Youngji while slightly bow her head when people walk pass her with her knight beside of her.

Well, now I a princess!

Youngji had her smile all night

**********

I am really sorry for taking too long time for a n update. It seems like taking forever for an update: (

It such a short update, and I will update again with a longer update : )

Media: our Hongbin and Youngji for
The Show s' MC ♡