chapter 5

"So we are doing this late night party to celebrate our new friend here!" Knight Hakyeon excitedly says while holding his goblet .

"Yeah~~"

"Seriously hyung, where did you get this wine?" Knight Sanghyuk asked while gulping some. "Hyuk, You can't drink it!!" Hongbin said while Knight Wonshik tried to snatch it .

"I'm an adult now ! Even Princess Hyejin just get drunk before!"

"Just let him, it's only for tonight because it such a special day. Just enjoy this, I asked Myungsoo Cook got some for us. Taekwoon, you had drink too much ! Stop drinking!" Knight Hakyeon said to Knight Taekwoon who still did not stop drink from the start.

"Just drink everyone~" Knight Wonshik said half drunk.

************

"Hongbin, Hongbin, get up!!" Knight Haekyeon's voice slowly wakes Hongbin from his sleep. His head is spinning badly and he can't even remember what happened last night.

"Whats happend? Why did I'm on the floor???"

"Well, everyone on the floor truthly. We just sleep like that last night. Go take a bath. We gonna meet King later after breakfast." Knight Hakyeon said then move on to wake Knight Wonshik who not even has his shirt on.

***********

After breakfast, all five of them enter the King room.

"Remember hyung, you need to kneel down first, after the King said get up, then you need to get up and bow 45° then you can stand straight, " Knight Sanghyuk talking non-stop about the manners.

"OK OK kid! I know!"

"Get ready everyone..!" Knight Hakyeon said while slowly opening the door after knocking it twice. "King? We are here."

"My knights! Please come in," the King said happily.

They walked inside the grand room, standing beside each other. Everyone keep on a calm face, including Hongbin although inside him is going to explode because of nervousness. They then did the ritual; the one that Knight Sanghyuk had blubbering before.

"Get up my knights," the King said calmly.

"After all, the reason I call all of you here, well, of course to introduce you all to our new Knight, Hongbin, which I think all of know already. Since he is new, I hope all of you will help him around.

Its had been a while since we received any new Knight, and this is the last time we had a new Knight. Somehow, I really want to be in the crowned ceremony once again, but it's impossible since I don't have any daughter anymore.

All my daughters are diamonds to me, no matter what they do, what are they look like, where they come from, they are still special and important to me... I know, I'm become older as days passed, I won't be here forever. It will calm my heart if I know my daughters with someone who can protect them... at least when I'm not here anymore, you all still with them... "

The King's speech, make all the five knights touched. Knight Hakyeon keep his head low, and seems his eyes a bit teary.

"If anything happens, don't wait for my command, just do what you think right, and protect my princesses."

"Yes, King," the knights say in unison.

***********

After the meeting with the king, all the knights went to do their duty, be beside the princesses.

"Usually at this times, where will the princesses be?" Hongbin asks Knight Wonshik as they walk.together.

"After the breakfast, Princess Youngsun and Hakyeon hyung will go to the port to do her work, while Princess Byulyi will be at the practice hall with Taekwoon hyung. The others princess will be at random places usually, but mostly they will be in their garden."

"Garden?" Hongbin never heard about it.

"Every princesses are assigned with a flower, and Princess Youngji's rose. Just go her garden, she could be there. "

"OK, where it is?"

********

Youngji carefully mixed the two leaves together, after mincing it. She tries to make an aid paste, the one that Madam Nam taught her.

"Excuse me? Princess Youngji? Are you in there?" Hongbin's voice clearly heard from the entrance of her garden.

"Yes I'm! Come in!"

Hongbin sturdyly walk inside and bows a bit in front of her.

"Eii..there is no need for that, it only both of us in here," Youngji laughs.

"OK, then!" He grins. "What are you doing now, princess?" He peeked a bit to her table.

"Oh! This is the paste aid for cut! I learnt it from Madam Nam. I'm still learning, " she then continue mixing the mix, in the end a green paste produces.

"Is it done?" Hongbin asks as he had watched the process even from the start.

"I think so... but its not supposed to have this strong smell, try smell this," Youngji bring the bowl of paste near to Hongbin's nose.

"Yeah..it's too strong, and a bit sting too, just give a try!"

"You want to try it?" Youngji looks at Hongbin hopefully.

"We shouldn't eat this , right?" Hongbin being worried about his safety.

"No no no! We just apply it!" Youngji then takes his hand and apply it on his hand. Hongbin become horrified.

"Is this safe?" Worried's sweats form on his forehead.

"Its supposed to be safe.." Youngji focused to watch the reaction.

The green paste slowly become darker and darker, and in the end pitch black.

"It's really itchy now..can I wash it now?"

"I think we should go to Madam Nam, NOW!!" With that, Youngji takes Hogbin's other hand and drag him to Madam Nam, in medicine's room.

"Why why why why???"

"I'm afriad is this a contagious, I think I mixed it wrongly!"

"What??"

"I'm so sorrrryy.."

When Youngji and Hongbin hurriedly run to Madam Nam, there are someone who keep watching on them.

"They are fine , right? " the Queen asks the King.

"Of course! Didnt you see how close they are," the King answered.

"I think Youngji had hurt his hand though, " the Queen said while smiling.

"Well, he is a Knight after all! He will be fine."

**********

It has been a looong time, right? I'm so sorry!
And this is another short update again T.T

Next week I'm going to have final exam, and that's mean I not gonna update in like three weeks, and I promise, as soon as the final paper, I'm going to work out the next chapter . Pinky promise!

I need to start study now, there are a few b#$#hes that I need to keep shut ^^

See you in next chapter~~

(And this story has 300++ views now. I'm soooo happpppyyyyy! I'm so thankful to everyone who read this ;)   )