CHAPTER 1

Tomorrow is 30 August , she feel really anxious at the same time excited, as tomorrow she will be crowned. Being crowned as a real princess, she feel really excited! but as everyone know, she is not the real queen's daughter... she is just someone who is lucky to be found and save from dying with the cold wind in the night
Youngji sighed again. She is now in the garden, to be exact, roses garden. This rose garden is all from her own sweat. she start taking care of it from 10, now it almost been 8 years, to imagine how beautiful it is. Is her garden is this beautiful, try to imagine her sisters's gardens.

"Young Ji, what are doing here?" Madam Nam, the head servents ask her. She is almost 60 years old, spending her life serve the castle.

"Good Morning, madam," she stand and bowed her head a little bit. Its the way a princess, or a soon-to-be princess to greet people; whoever it is. Being polite is the main attitude that the queen teach her princesses.

" Morning, Princess Youngji," she showed her motherly smile.

"Madam! Its too early to call me that," her face blushed a bit. The 'princess' title seem to be a way too much for her.

"You are going to be called as Princess Youngji starting tomorrow, anyway." she then sit beside Youngji on the bench.

"Wow! It seem your purple and pink roses grow beautifully."

"Yup! It happens from the fertilizer you gave me last time. It really work!"

Madam Nam then look around the garden and start to smell something weird. "Youngji, dont breath." Youngji only getting weird but do it anyway. Madam Nam the get up from her sit then start searching around.

"Oh my god!! Who put it here??!" Youngji that starled with her yell, come over her to look the thing that Madam Nam found. It just a plant with its flower shaped like small ball with a black striped in the middle.

Madam Nam throw the pot on the floor and crashing the flower with her shoes. Youngji just cannot hold her breath anymore so she let it go.

"Madam! Why did you destroyed it?"

"This plant called Wedry plant. Its released a sweet smell, but the truth is its poisonous. It will make you dizzy, it just like make you feel high and over smell it will make you die! I am happy you are not injured!"

"But... who put it here?" she had her confuse face on. She feel really frightened now.

"Since tomorrow is your crowned, people start targerting you. Come on, lets go. There still a lot of things to be done." Madam Nam grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

Just.. who put it here?

☆☆☆☆☆☆★♡★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Youngji~ where are you?" Hyejin's voice echo in the quite hall way.

"Unnie!Im here!" Youngji replied from the tailor room. She is trying the dress that she will wear tomorrow, a black and blood red dress.

Hyejin's head pop up from the door. "WOW! Our maknae is so beautiful!!" she is then get inside the room and hugged Youngji tightly.

"CUTE CUTE CUTE!!"

"Un..unnie.. I cant breath!!" she tried to release from her sister's embrace.

"Yah! Let her go!" Knight Sanghyuk, the one who being entrust by the king to take care of Hyejin, try to stop the princess crazy doing.

"Well well, you just say 'Yah!' to your princess! How dare you?!" Hyejin glared at Knight Sanghyuk, hoping for "Im sorry" from him.

"I am not sorry! and now let Princess Youngji go." he crossed his arms.