Special Chapter

"Daddy--"

Jungkook sighs for upteenth time grabbing his nose bridge. 

"Do I look like your dad-"

"Let the kid be Jungkook. If she wants to call you daddy then be her daddy for one day." Jimin snickers from behind with Jin already dying from the laughter looking at Jungkook's dead inside expression. 

"I. am. not. her. dad." with saying this he snatches his favourite zombie plushie that Pearl has won for him from the little kid and stomps his way inside his room.

"How can Pearl trust that kid to take care of this little kid." Jimin shakes his head and picks up the little child who was already on the verge of crying. "There there Aera sweetie." he slowly pats her back.

"Gookie bad." Aera wobbles her lower lip with eyes already filling up with the tears.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook! Get your stinky butt here and stop being a kid for god sakes!!" Jin shouted. 

"First tell her to stop calling me her dad! I don't look like that Cha Eunwoo!!" 

"Oh God! Jungkook she is a little Kid. And I know that you are jealous because your wife is friends with Aera's dad." Jimin tries to sound stern but he definitely cannot hide his smile. 

"My Appa hanshome. Gookie daddy baadd.." 

"I am more handsome than your appa." Jungkook immediately comes out from his room hearing Aera. 

Seeing Jungkook's expression both Jimin and Jin burst out laughing and seeing her both uncles laugh Aera also led out cute little giggles. 

"Hyuuuungg..." Now Jungkook was seriously on the verge of crying.

Pearl went on shopping with their neighbours leaving Jungkook to babysit their kid Aera. It is not that Jungkook don't like Aera, he adored her but he just don't like her dad. When they got married Jungkook was the most excited to start their new life with this home that both of them bought. For few days everything was going smoothly with Jungkook living his dream life with Pearl but one day when their neighbours came from the family holiday things starts to go downhill for Jungkook. Their neighbour Cha Eunwoo and Pearl was found out to be high school friends before all of this zombie outbreak. Eunwoo is married and have a lovely wife but he really hates when he talks with Pearl. He is definitely not Jealous but he never likes whenever both of them interact. Like now when Pearl went shopping with that Eunwoo and his wife leaving him with Aera. Even his puppy expressions don't work on her now. 

"Gookie daddy sad." Aera slowly climbs down from Jimin's embrace and walks up to Jungkook putting her little hands on top of his. 

Jungkook slowly looks up to notice the cute pout on Aera's face. No matter how much Jungkook hates Aera's dad but he cannot hate this cute little bean.

"No Gookie is not sad. Gookie just misses your Pearl aunt." He softly bops her nose causing her to let out a cute giggle. "Here take this plushie. Gookie is sorry for taking it from you earlier." Jungkook gives back the plushie to the little girl.

"Yee Thank you daddy!!" With this she ran off with the zombie plushie. 

"Your mood changes more then the teenager who is hitting puberty." Jin came to sit beside Jungkook. "I know you are jealous of Eunwoo-"

"I am not jealous hyung."

"Yes you are." Jin sips his tea. 

"Come on hyung or our little kid will again start to throw fit because his wife don't take him with her." Jimin looks up at his nails ignoring the burning expression of his friend. 

"I am so much lucky to have you guys as my friends." Jungkook smiles sarcastically shaking his head.

"That's right! Be grateful brat." Jin nudge Jungkook showing his worldwide smile. 

Jungkook was ready for the comeback but before that the doorbell rang and the next moment Jin was unable to find Jungkook beside him. 

"Pearl!!" Jungkook quickly opens the door and throw his arm to hug his wife.

"No kook!! First let me wash my body then only can you will hug me." Pearl sternly asked her husband to back away. The wide smile on Jungkook's face immediately wipes out "But babyy...."

"No Gookie, first aunt wash then we will hug." Aera comes beside the sulky Jungkook to teach him.

"See even kid is better then you JK." Jin pokes Jungkook from behind causing Pearl to laugh.

"I will be back Gguk just give me few minutes okay." She laughs softly and disappears into her and Jungkook's room. 

"Okay now we are leaving Jk. And don't call us unless for food and we are taking Aera back to her home. Cios." Jin picked Aera and she waves Jungkook goodbye. "Bye bye daddy." 

Jungkook laughs and wave back at her as the trio leaves the home with Aera continuously waving him goodbye. 

A sudden back hug causes him to loose his balance but he soon regain it knowing fully who is back hugging him. 

"You missed me right!" Pearl blows soft air behind his ear knowing that Jungkook his ticklish.

"No I didn't" Jungkook tries to dodge Pearl's tickle attack.

"Then why were you so eager to hug me back before."

"Can't I hug my wife." Jungkook pouts. "Did you have fun shopping with that Eunwoo?" Jungkook softly placed Aera on the couch and sit beside her. 

"Yes!! I bought lots of clothes for you and me. Both Mina and me have quite lot of fun and we let Eunwoo carry our bags. He looked so much fed up from both of us and it looked so funny oh god!" Pearl laughed recalling the previous incidents. 

"He deserved it though." Jungkook laughed seeing his wife smiling. 

"Come on Jungkook Eunwoo is a good guy, befriend him already." Pearl slaps his chest whining. 

"Yeah yeah~" He catches her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. "And about that missing thing, I did miss you.." He pouts looking at her.

Pearl giggles and kissed her pouty baby "I love you Gguk." 

"I love you more Pearl." 

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD! Thank you so much guys for 10k+....I seriously cannot thank you all enough for this. I was going to write this chapter as soon as this book hits 10k but then I got busy in completing my work but now here it is. I have written this chapter to thank you guys for giving so much love to my crappy book. I so much enjoy to read all your comments. Once again thank you and I LOVE ALL OF YOUU ❤❤❤❤❤

Your Boo~