CHAP 22

Jungkook  was staring out of the window as they pass by the dead trees. There was no life outside, everything was barren. Why do we take life so seriously when we do not know the future outcomes. He doesn't remember so much about past when he was human but he hope that he would have lived happily. He of course wants that he could have lived more but its quite open that things doesn't work in the way we want. What were his dreams when he was alive?.. did he achieved it?... Was his family proud of him?... Is his family still alive?...Or does he even ever had a family?...It was the most in his year of living as zombie, he have think this much. 

He looked beside him as he watched Pearl  and slowly caress her head. She has regained back her pink pastel blush back in her skin and now her breathing was also normal. Jin has said after checking her up that she can wake up anytime. Jungkook smiled softly. Past life doesn't matter to him much, he just want to look at the present as much he could because his present is now beautiful.    

"Yoo Jungkook what you are smiling at!!" Hoseok suddenly bounced in front of him and wiggles his eyebrows. Jungkook looked at him wide eyes and then quickly turn his head towards the window blushing. "Ow our kookie is blushing!!" Hoseok put his face in front of Jungkook's. "Hyung!!" Jungkook whined. "Stop teasing him hobie!! let the lover boy be." Yoongi smirked and take up the animal magazine to read. "Ha ha come on tell us what you were thinking and smiling!" Hoseok  tickled Jungkook. 

Jungkook starts wiggling while giggling. "Hyung sto--p" Jungkook said in between his laughs. "I won't unless you will tell."Hoseok said while laughing loudly.

"Will you guys shut up!! There is a sick person here." Pearl mumbled as she slowly starts sitting up. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and look at Pearl. She was staring them with half lidded eyes and then suddenly her eyes widen. "What!! I am still alive!! Oww man." She grumbled. Jungkook was staring her with wide eyes and then suddenly he come out of his daze and he launched on Pearl for a bear hug. 

"Woah!! Hey there..I am fine Jungkook." Pearl laughed wile patting his back. "Pearl fine!!" Jungkook repeated as he tighten his hug. "Okay Okay. I am still weak remember." She slowly broke their hug. Jungkook quickly sit up straight and look at her smiling shyly. Jimin and Taehyung whistled at the scene while giggling.

Suddenly they all jerk forward as bus come to an abrupt stop. Jin come running towards Pearl's direction. "Oh man holy shiz! You are alive!!" he nearly shouted. "Surprise!!" she smiled sarcastically. "It's not even a minute that you have woken up and you are already been sarcastic." Jin grumbled but smile to her nevertheless. "You give me the reason to be sarcastic, not my mistake." she gives him stinky eyes while folding her hands. "Jeez calm down...this girl I swear!!" Jin rubbed his temples.

"Also you old man!! I have just woken up from a nearly death experience and you were again trying to kill me with head concussion by pressing the breaks!! What if I would have hit my head somewhere?" everyone nodded at this. "What why everyone is looking me like that. Is anyone hurt? No right!! " Jin starts shouting and Jungkook could have sweared that it sounds like rap. "Ungrateful  brats." Jin muttered. 

"Okay peasants!! Tomorrow we will reach military base camp. So what is the plan." Jin sit down and folded is legs keeping is hands in it looking at everyone. Silence. 

"I thought you have planned everything." Namjoon breaks the tranquility. Jin looked at him as everyone eyed him for an answer. "O-Of course.. I have a plan." Jin smiled while looking here and there. "Hyung you are serious right." Yoongi asked while closely eyeing him. 

"Of course I am!! I have fake identity card of Jungkook and Taehyung and we just have to pass the gates of the base camp." Jin smiled. "Pass the military base camp gates with Z Plus security." Namjoon completed. "Yeah.." Jin awkwardly laughed. 

"So what I was trying to say that how can we pass Z plus security. You know there will be excessive checking there. One wrong mistake and we all will be dead." Yoongi  spoke but this time seriously. "Don't you have worldwide plan." Pearl commented.

"I-...why the hell are you all coming for me. Did I have to do everything. Use your brains too!!" Jin again rapped. "What to do now?" Jimin pouted. "Atleast we have fake identity cards for Jungkook and Tae. That's a good thing, all now we have to do is pass the Z plus security without raising any doubts." Hoseok tries to lighten up the mood. "It is not that easy hobi...they will test all of us that whether we are affected with the virus or we have any exposure of it. I don't know what's the Taehyung's result  will be but I am damn sure with Jungkook they will shot us all dead." Namjoon speak up. 

Everyone went silent, no one uttered any other word. Jungkook was silently observing everyone, he knew that this situation will come and he had already make up his mind for it. "Leave me here." He spoke breaking the silence. "What are you saying!! No we are not leaving you here!!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Pearl is right we are not leaving you here Jungkook. Don't worry we will find some solution." Yoongi said and everyone agreed. Jin was silently sitting staring at the space and then suddenly a light bulb went up on his head and he Jumped from his seat. "Aaah what the hell hyung!! You nearly gave me heart attack." Yoongi said holding his chest. Jin ignored him and quickly went up to his medical kit and start finding something. "What are you searching hyung?" Taehyung asked while sucking on his lollipop. "I think I know how to hide virus traces in the DNA." Jin said still looking in his box. "Really hyung...You could!!" Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

"Yes kiddo." Jin smiled softly at him. "Wow. I think then the problem is solved." Yoongi said laying down on his seat and closing his eyes. "I think yes. Once we are inside the base camp then everything will be fine." Namjoon smiled. "Yes that would mean we have survived and we will live." Hoseok smiled softly while looking at everyone. 

Pearl was quiet for some time and was constantly staring at the floor. Taehyung noticed it and pat her shoulder to wake her out of the daze. Pearl quickly snapped her head at his direction and then widen are eyes....."DID JUNGKOOK HAS JUST SPEAKED CORRECTLY!!"

Author's Note -

Hello beautiful souls. So I just wanna say that I HAVE GONE FERAL FOR TODAY'S JUNGKOOK!! HIS SEE THROUGH SHIRT AND MAN BUN WHAT THE-  *inhales* so yeah!! they killed it at each performance. My eyes and soul were blessed. 

Coming back to the chapter...please kindly vote and comment. Thank you for your precious time. I purple you 💜💜💜💜