Epilogue

The Cool breeze blew her hair as she sips her coffee from the cup observing the beautiful sky. The clouds were moving on the horizon. She nibbled on her pen trying to find the words to write her emotions down. The clouds above were not still, they are moving in their own pace and so was her life. It was never still from starting, she was always moving grabbing her ambitions, her will to live and to survive, but in reality it actually have no meaning when she could not find happiness in it. And then suddenly Jungkook came in her life and just like breeze he  blew her away. Everyone has one reason to wake up in the morning and Jungkook was hers. He just came like breeze and went away. 

"Writing your feelings hmm." Jin came and sit beside her.

 "Yes. Just need to distract my mind." She smiled softly at him. 

"Time flies so fast isn't it." Jin takes a sip from her coffee cup. "It really does." She nodded at him again focusing her mind back on the sky.

"Do you miss Jungkook?" Jin asked softly looking at her to catch her expressions. Pearl just pressed her lips together in a thin line and looks at Jin to meet eyes with him. "Of course." 

"Me too...I miss his bunny smile and though he used to annoys me a lot but still I miss him." he looked down playing with his fingers. "And if I am feeling this way I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through Pearl." 

"I just miss him so much Jin."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why are you talking like I am dead or something! I was just gone for one day and you both are already planning my funeral." Jungkook chuckled putting his bag on the ground. 

"Jungkook my baby you are back!!" Pearl runs and envelope him into a bone crushing hug clinging to him like a koala. 

"You know how much I missed you!! I have even written a poem for you when you were gone." She pouted while still hugging him. 

"But I was gone for only a day baby" Jungkook smiled softly and starts giving kisses on all her face causing Pearl to giggle loudly.

"Aish kids nowadays. I am still here." Jin snickered from behind. 

"So what hyung, can't I give my girlfriend some kisses." he side hugged pearl and just showed his tongue to Jin. 

"Aish this kid, but how was your meeting with general Erwin. Did it go well." Jin asked in anticipation.

"Yes hyung, it did go well and he even considered me for the promotion." He said with the hint of excitement in his voice.

 "Really!! Wow I am happy for you baby." Pearl put her head on his chest while smiling like an idiot. She can feel vibration on her face as Jungkook laughed heartily. This was her safe haven in Jungkook's arm and she cannot ask for more. 

She still remembers that day when general Erwin asked to shoot her love but that's what she thought or the everyone else. But actually he ordered to shoot Max, not to kill but enough to injure him. Yes he get to know about all the Max's wrong doings that day at the correct time. Basically he was the reason that Jungkook was the zombie. Max never liked Jungkook from very starting and he hate that someone younger than him is at the higher post so he intentionally left Jungkook with the dead walkers to get rid of him. General really proved that he was the true leader for the human race by punishing the guilty.

And about Jungkook, he was officially a human now.

 General was very astonished by Jungkook, being a zombie and he still can act like human. So he was tested conscientiously by the doctors of the base camp and turned out that there was no T-virus left in his body. He was turned to a human and that was the happiest day of Pearl's life. General Erwin was just star-strucked with this news. And that day, they were introduced with the antidote of Jin. People got new hope after this. And after many series of testing and producing they have finally produced a medicine that can actually cure this virus not for all people but for mostly.

 And now the world was on the way to slowly came out of the pandemic. Everything was slowly getting back to normal. It was the starting of the new beginning. 

"You guys were here and we searched the whole house." Yoongi came grumbling and immediately sat down on the chair. "How was the meeting Jungkook!!" Taehyung came hopping with his soulmate Jimin. "It went good hyung" Jungkook showed his bunny smile. 

"Come on let him have some rest. Jungkook go and freshen up, Pearl go help your boyfriend." Hoseok nudged and winked at her with Namjoon snickering from behind and Pearl just smiled shyly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

After freshening up and giggling here and there both Pearl and Jungkook decided to have a little date on the terrace with the fairy lights on and the reason was because she missed him. They don't need a very special reason to celebrate their relationship. The date is just a small excuse for both of them to spend time with each other. 

"It is so beautiful! Isn't it..." Pearl was gazing at the night sky filled with the shimmering stars. She always love to observe the beauty of the nature. Terrace is one of her favourite place nowadays.

"It is." He replied his eyes on her. Pearl looked at him with the raised eyebrows. 

"I am talking about the stars."

"And I am talking about you." He smiled softly at her. 

Pearl turned around to face him. She slowly starts caressing his milk soft skin while looking at his eyes which carries her whole universe. "Thank you Jungkook." She whispered softly.

"For what?" He inches closer to her keeping his hands softly behind her back.

"For being with me. I love you Jungkook." She finally feels at peace. Jungkook is just like the missing piece of her puzzle and she was completed being with him. 

Jungkook smiled hearing her honey dripped voice. "I am here only because of you Pearl." He lovingly brush his thumbs on her lips. "All my life, my moments and my time is dedicated to you. My heart beats just seeing you smile, I breathe in your existence. I am a human just because of you. My love for you have no boundaries." With this he crashed his lips on hers. 

 And just like this, under the night sky, two hearts beating for each other finally met in each others arms. They may have gone under many obstacles but the power of love never reduce their desire to be each others.

Love always lives. He was human once again because of her love.

The end.

Thank you for reading. I dedicate this chapter to all of you....borahe 💜💜💜💜