CHAP 32

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked as three of them were slowly reaching more closer to the southern area. "We have splitted when I noticed that more soldiers were following us." Pearl answered meekly. Hoseok looked at her with wide eyes. "If I were in your place I may have not done such thing. You know they want Jungkook right!!" He whisper shouted as few people passed by them. 

"Listen I don't know what to do right!! There was a small alley and I know that those dimwits will not follow Jungkook in such a narrow way so I just forced him to go in there." 

"And let the whole army chase you." Jimin gave her a stink eye causing Pearl to have a cute pout on her face. Jimin just chuckle slightly pinching her puffed cheeks. 

 "Listen! we still have no information and whereabouts of Jungkook..." Hoseok interrupted both of them. Pearl looks at him with troubled expression.

"Don't worry let's first reach at our destination. I am sure everyone is already there waiting for us." Jimin looks at the sky as cool breeze blew his hair. 

"Lets get going then." Hoseok said with the stern expression. As both Jimin and Hoseok starts walking, Pearl was standing there lost in her own thoughts. She just want to get Jungkook and everyone safe out from here. "Hey Pearl you coming!!" Pearl looks in front and see Hoseok waving at her. With smile she starts running towards them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio reached the southern area. Mountains of waste filled the huge ground. The whirling of machines can be heard from far away. The air has the pungent smell of smoke. They all can already see the boundary of the base camp and out from here, the land was all barren outside the military base camp, maybe the reason that  this region was not so much guarded. The whole area was surrounded by the wired fence and nothing else. 

"Isn't it too easy to get out from here." Jimin said slowly observing the area. "I can't believe it...." Pearl furrowed her eyebrows overwhelmed with the too much smoke entering in her nostrils. "Oh look Jin hyung!!" Hoseok pointed at the front and all of them looked at the direction he was pointing, noticing the man standing at the corner of the pile of waste. 

Pearl slowly moves to the front and indeed there was Jin standing there but he was totally still and his eyes was dull as if looking at nothing.

"Jin-" Pearl called him and when their eyes meet she can notice fear in it. Her own eyes widen. "Hey what happened?" Jimin comes to the sudden halt when he looks behind Jin. Pearl furrowed her eyebrows and slowly walks  towards the corner gulping all her fear inside her.

And there was standing the whole army in front of her eyes. With chief general Erwin standing beside Jungkook who was sitting on the ground on his knees. He was chained as if he was some kind of beast. Her eyes watered seeing him like this. 

"Jungkook!!" She run towards him with tears streaming down her cheeks. How could these people tie him like this in such an inhumane way. She crouched down in front of him and put her hands on his cheeks to lift his face up. "Jungkook..." She whispered slowly touching the cuts and bruises on his face which was probably given by the wolfs in disguise of officers.

"How could you tie him like this!!" She shouted on the face of general. "Because he is a zombie." Max comes from behind. "And zombie needs to be dead." He smirked. 

"You!! what issues you have with him." Pearl tightly holds his collar standing up from her position.

"We were colleagues honey and I saw him myself getting attacked by a zombie!!"

"And you decided to run away instead of helping him right." She tightens her hold. Her frustration is at its peak and she could end this man right now only. 

"What! So you want me to save the already dead person huh nah! I was so surprised when I first time saw him in the interview. Like how can it be possible when I myself saw him getting bitten by a zombie and then he suddenly comes in front of me all well and fine but with no memory. So of course I decided to look up at the issue more closely and bingo!! He is actually a zombie who can perfectly act like a Human." He started laughing like a crazy. "I mean he always was one step above me when he was alive and even after being dead he again came here but this time I will not give him any chance to even come near me." He whispered in Pearl's ear such that no one can heard him instead of her. 

"You sick bastard!!" She punched him strongly on the face causing him to stumble back. "Guards!! Take her away!" Max snickered wiping the blood from his lips. 

Pearl tries to fight away as the guards hold her arms and start dragging her to the place where all the other guys were tied down. "Leave me the f*ck alone!" She tries to free herself but it was of no use. They throw her down beside Namjoon who had his head down all the time. 

Max comes in front of Jungkook and slowly crouched down in front of him. "You know Jeon I always wanted to do this." Jungkook looked at him in confusion but soon he get the hard punch land on his face. Max was continuously throwing punches at him causing blood to splutter out from Jungkook's mouth. 

"Stop he is bleeding!!" Pearl shouted from behind. "General Erwin can't you see what is happening in front of you. Did Jungkook hurt anyone of you when he was here in the base camp or any one of us was converted into a zombie from the time he had spent with us. No!" She cried out slowly standing up. "He is not a zombie but a Human to me. Can't you all see this. He did nothing wrong but still you want to kill him. Why!!" She whispered the last part softly and let the tears to come out of her eyes. 

Max tsked. "Even if he had not killed anyone till now but what about the future." He said facing the general.

"No he will do nothing. I know you have observed and calculated all our behaviours during our stay here and you very well know that Jungkook is no harm to any of the human." This time Jin stand up to speak to the general Erwin. He cannot watch any one of his family member to get hurt and Jungkook was his brother. "You know this very well and you knew about Taehyung too if I am right." He meet his eyes with the general.

Erwin was silently observing everything with his stern eyes. He believes in the protection of people of his human race and he can go to any level and boundaries if it takes to protect his people. So he was calculating every possibilities that was slowly unwrapping in front of him. Suddenly a man came running towards him and whispered something in his ears causing is gaze to turn even more grim.

"You said to that you believed in honesty and truth and still you are listening to Max! Is this the truth to you Mr. Erwin!!" Pearl bellowed in agony. 

"Don't believe anyone general. He is danger for all of us....Kill Him." Max said with the stern gaze.

Erwin moves his eyes around the whole area and watched that the people was anticipating his decision. His words right now can decide their fate. And he have decided what to do now. He will save the human race from all the evils.

"Shoot him."

Author's Note:

So this is the end. I am crying guys 😭😭 Also epilogue is coming soon. Thank you for reading. Purple you💜💜💜💜💜

*Goes and hide inside the cupboard before anyone kills her*