CHAP 21

"Jin hyung has been in his room for more than a day." Jimin muttered. "So aren't you enjoying this carefree environment!" Yoongi said flipping the page of some animal magazine. "No I mean we are leaving tomorrow morning and Pearl still had not wake up. What are we going to do!" Jimin pouted. "I don't know Jimin. We can only give our stands but last decision will be of Jin hyung only. You know it." Yoongi sighed finally looking at Jimin. 

"I know hyung!! But we can't just leave Pearl here. We don't even know what her condition is!" Jimin sighed. "We know Jiminie but let's trust Jin hyung. Whatever his decision will be,its for the best." Hoseok said patting Jimin's back. He nodded still pouting.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook was slowly caressing Pearl's hair. His heart feels heavy by looking her at this condition. She was looking so fragile. It has been so many hours but Pearl still has't woken up and this breaks Jungkook's heart  that he has lost years ago. He was silently staring at her with so many thoughts whirling in his mind. "Pearl wake up." A lone tear leave his eyes. He knows what was happening and he now himself cannot deny that Pearl stands a very important place in his life and he don't want her to be in any pain. He wants to take every pain of her but don't know how too. 

Ever since Pearl came in his life, his monochromatic world was filled with colors. He slowly starts feeling different emotion which he have forgotten long ago. For the very first time, he again wants to be human just to live with her and protect her from every demon in her life. His tears drop on her face. "Please..." He tightly hold her hand and cries silently to somewhat lessen his pain. 

"Jungkook!!" Suddenly the door slammed open and Jin comes streaming in. Jungkook quietly wipes his tears and face Jin with his eyebrows furrowed. "Hyung what happen?" Jin comes running towards him smiling widely. "I have prepared some medicine for you. And I want you to take it. It will help you Jungkook -ah." Jin said smiling softly at him. Jungkook then look at pearl, "Then Pearl-"

"Don't worry Jimin is here and he will stay with Pearl till time." Jungkook take a look at Pearl and then nodded at him. Jimin pokes his head from the door and smile at both of them. "Hello Jungkook -ah" He said showing his eye smile. Jungkook just nodded at him slowly smiling at him. "Come on lets go now." Jin guided Jungkook out of the room.

--------------------------------

"Hyung when will Pearl will wake up." Jungkook asked Jin as he was busy filling syringe with his formulae. "Soon Jungkook." He smiled softly at him as he inject him with the medicine. "I miss her." Jungkook pouted. "I know...but when she wakes up and see you talking like this, imagine how happy she will be!!" Jin said patting Jungkoook's back. This bought a small smile on his face, "Yes Hyung." Jin smiled at him and caress his head. "Hyung will make everything fine Jungkook-ah." 

Then suddenly door burst open and Namjoon come running into the room. "Hyung hurry there is big horde of dead coming here we need to immediately evacuate this place." Namjoon huffed. "Shit! Do we have all our supplies in the bus." Namjoon nodded at him. "Yes hyung! we have already loaded our supplies in the morning only and I think everyone are already in the bus I came here to get you both." Jin nodded at him. "Okay you go! We are coming in a minute." Jin said packing all his medicines and formulae in the bag. Namjoon nodded and run out of the door.

"Quick Jungkook we need to leave." Jin said taking Jungkook's hand and walking out but Jungkook stops him. "What happen!" Jin creases his forehead. "Hyung Pearl." Realization hit him. "Lets go Jungkook." He said ignoring Jungkook's sentence. "No hyung Pearl!!" Jungkook snatches his hand from Jin's grip. "I SAID LEAVE JUNGKOOK!! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!" he said shouting. This caught Jungkook off gaurd. He stare at Jin and then slowly nodded keeping his head low. He walk out of the door straight bumping at Jin's shoulder.

He can't believe that his hyung can leave Pearl here. He quickly go to her room and see her lying there still. "Pearl wake!!" He tries to shake her up but it was of no use.  He tries to lift her up but his dead arms cannot carry her fragile weight. "NOO PEARL WAKE!!" He tries to again shake her up but dejectedly touch his foreheads with hers. "I am sorry..." He stands up and without a second glance left the room.

"Oh Jungkook we were waiting for you where is Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook just keeps his head low and passes Namjoon without answering. Namjoon was looking at him in confusion. "How much time does he need to pack his medicines gosh!!" Yoongi grumbled. 

"Ohh there he is!!" Jimin piped opening the bus doors. "Gosh hyung I thought you want us dead here only." Yoongi mumbled. "Hihi sorry guys....I was also packing Pearl's supplies. She will be needing this when she wakes up or she will go on banshee mode." Jin said. Hearing Pearl's name Jungkook raised his head and there he sees Jin carefully placing down Pearl on the sit. He quickly bounces up from his seat and run towards them. "PEARL!!" He look at Jin with shining eyes. "Yes kiddo!! Ofcourse I was not going to leave her haha!!" Jin said laughing and scratching his neck. Jungkook suddenly hug him catching him off gaurd. 

"Sorry hyung" Jin patted his back lovingly. "Hyung should be sorry for shouting on you Jungkook-ah" Jin said looking at Jungkook. He just smiled at him showing his bunny teeths. "If drama is already finished can we leave or you guys are interested in being dinner of these zombies." Yoongi said looking out of the window. 

"Right!! So our next destination Military base camp!!" Jin piped settling down on his seat.

Author's Note:

Another update guys!! Thank you so much for reading and giving your precious time. I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- BreezyyyBoo