CHAP 4

Pearl's  POV:

I seriously don't know what to do now. My mind says to dashi run run out of here but my heart says to follow this handsome zombie. What a confusing life....I know that if I run out of here I would definitely be attacked by other zombies or if I would follow these two they will surely  kill me, not now but later on..I'm damn sure. Do you believe me to trust a zombie? No homie, not today. But following these two will increase my time on earth.....Hmm. "I  have decided I will follow you guys, But if any of you try anything funny I will break their neck, understand," the handsome zombie nodded happily while the other one just grunts as if sulking...salty dude. 

We starts walking towards the wood that was in back of the hospital building. The handsome zombie lends me his torn jacket to hide my scent. Wait I cannot let calling him handsome zombie for forever," Hey dude, whats your name ?", The  said zombie just looks at me blinking as if try to understand what I am saying. Suddenly he starts searching for his pocket and he takes out something that looks like an ID card. When does zombies start using Id's ?  He gives me his Id card that is full of dirt and blood. " Are you in same clothes that you wear on the day you were bitten ? " He just looks at me blinking while the other one grunts annoyingly..seriously what's his problem,well I understand my question was somewhat dumb, but seriously dude let the girl breathe. " Nevermind " I mumbled while looking at the card.

Hmm..so his name is Jeon Jungkook and he worked as a chief army commander..woah cool. Maybe he was bitten during his duty, god knows. " Well hello Jungkook , I'm Pearl," I try to be friendly which I know I was probably failing terribly. Listening this he smiles whole heartedly, woah he has bunny teeth....no no stop Pearl, he's a zombie and he can any time kill you FOCUS. I clear my throat and focus back on the salty zombie. " What's your name?", I try to ask him. He was looking at me as if planning the type of ways to kill me, I averted my eye gaze from him. "Tae..hyu..ng, " he muttered. I widened my eyes...wait a minute, he knows? Ahhh maybe he was converted not long ago, some of his memories were still there. I nodded my head at him.

We continue to walk in the woods, I can make out the outline of some buildings. After few minutes of walking we made into a deserted city. I roam my eyes around to register the surrounding around myself. There are not many zombies here, just few here and there else nothing more dangerous. We continue to walk towards the road and stops in front of the convenience store. Jungkook looks at me and smiles. Does he trying to get me some food? And as same as the roads , no one was here in the store, I internally smiled and start to pace towards the aisles to get some food or anything that may come in use in the future.

I grabbed some packets of expired chips and chocolates and place it in the bag I found on the near counter. I also store some soda and juice cans while still looking around. My eyes falls on on something shiny...knifes. I quickly walk towards it and grab all of them and stores in my bag. While I was shopping illegaly Jungkook was  mindlessly following me and Taehyung  was just staring at the random wall as if it is the most intersting thing in the world.

After collecting all the important supplies there is one thing left.. I need to go to washroom. I walk towards the restroom and stops at the front door and turns towards Jungkook, "Listen I need to go to freshen up so don't follow me understand and don't worry  I'm not going to run okay !" Jungook was staring me with wide eyes and after eternity he finally nodes. I turn towards the door and walks inside.

As I was just going to enter in one of the cabin the sudden grunt behind stops me and I can tell it was neither Jungkook nor Taehyung. Well It is acting time baby.

Author's Note :

Hey there loveliis!! How was the chapter please let me know by your votes and comments. Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to my love Moonichee, If you  not already know her please go and read her works she is amazing trust me.

Have a lovely day!! Stay safe and hydrated~~

- BreezyyyBoo