CHAP 12

Pearl's POV:

The bus  slowly starts moving from it's hiding position to not alert any dead being. Namjoon and Jimin kept their heads low without muttering anything.  Jungkook and Taehyung kept looking outside the window for any sign of our lost companions. I was still in shock and cannot believe the fact that they both were not coming back. Tears were slowly forming in my eyes. I don't know why but it just hurt so much.

As the bus slowly starts gaining momentum, Taehyung suddenly shouted 'Stop'. Jin abruptly presses the break causing for all of us to jerk forward, We all look at his direction. "Why the hell are you shouting!!" Namjoon says with red teary eyes. Taehyung frantically pointed outside the window and muttered "Unng." (Hyung)

We all quickly shot towards the window where Taehyung was pointing and yes there really were two alive men slowly coming towards our bus. But I furrow my eyebrows as I noticed that Yoongi was leaning on Hoseok. 

"Quick open the Door!! There are few zombies that noticed us, we have to be quick." Jin exclaimed with his hands still holding steering wheels tightly. Jimin rushed forward and opens the door. After few seconds Hoseok entered the bus while carrying injured yoongi. Jin quickly kicks the accelerator and speeds up the bus killing few zombies in way. 

"What the hell happened?" I come forward rushing beside hoseok. "He was bitten by a zombie while we were coming here." Hoseok says while holding  Yoongi's hand tightly. Taehyung was also looking in his direction with teary eyes. 

"Jimin I have brought antidote with me. It is in the bag on front seat beside me. Quick give him a shot before it's too late" Jin says looking through the rear view mirror. Jimin quickly get up and rushed forward to pick up the bag. I kept looking at Yoongi, He had turned deadly pale and drops of sweats were forming on his temple as he was breathing heavily. Jimin  comes to his side and gives him the shot of antidote. " Now we just have to wait and hope that it works on him." Namjoon muttered quietly while getting up from his sitting position.

Hoseok  comfortably placed Yoongi on the back seat with the help of  Namjoon. " I just hope that he would be fine." Namjoon says while looking at Yoongi. We all hummed. As I was looking at Yoongi I observed that Taehyung was beside him the whole time, he never left his side. I just shakes my head and go sit back at my position...Taehyung being a softie?...nahh. Jungkook quietly comes and sit beside me to sleep on my shoulder and I just let him.

"Namjoon where to head next?" Jin says while keeping his eyes on the front. " We just have to head straight for more two fifty kilometres for now hyung. There is a small abandoned town after that and there is a small cottage there and I think that it will be safe for the time being."Namjoon says while looking at his navigator. 

Bus was quietly moving on the deserted highway. Today was the long day and many things happened in it. We all now is no more in our safety heaven and it is now more dangerous out there. I just sighed and closed my eyes. I just hope that yoongs will be fine by tomorrow.

Yoongi's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and tries to stretch my body. Ahh It looks like that I survived that bite with the help of antidote. I look forward and found that everyone was still sleeping as it was still very early in the morning and Jin was driving. I look beside me and see that Taehyung was sleeping in uncomfortable position. I just chuckled and shakes my head...this kiddo. I slowly placed his head on the seat. My action causes him to wake up.

He opens his eyes and looks at his surrounding confusingly while blinking and then he met his gaze with mine. For few minutes he just stare at me and then suddenly he launches towards me for the hug. I just laughed and pat his back.

"Ung.. Fiinee." He says happily while breaking the hug and looking at me. " Yupp!! I am fine and healthy kiddo. As you already know I am genius Min Suga. No one can hurt me that easily." I boasted. He was staring at me with shining eyes while nodding happily. I think he really loves my swaeg.

Suddenly Pearl comes running toward us. "Yoongi thank god you are fine we all were so worried!!" she nearly shouted and this wakes everyone up. And here we go...They all except Jin comes running towards me and each of them start asking me different questions at the same time which I cannot be definitely make out.

"Can you all shut up!!" I roared and all of them quiet down. " Good, And yes I am fine, I am not hurting anywhere and also yes I can still twerk better than Cardi!!" I answerd all their questions at same time. They all just gives me cheeky smile. "Juungoo Ung Fiine!!" Taehyung says to Jungkook while walking towards him. The latter nodded while smiling happily towards me. I think these both are not that bad...

My thoughts were interrupted by Jin. "I am very happy that you are fine yoongi." he says smiling towards me while still driving. I just nodded towards him. "Okay guys we are soon reaching towards town and pack all the things that are scattered in the bus!!" Jin shouted so that everyone can hear him clearly.

All of them dispersed and start collecting things from the seats and floor. Huhh Finally some peace and as soon as we reach the accommodation  I am going to sleep cause I am tired already....

Author's Note:

Hii guys!! How are you doing? How was the chapter? Please tell me by voting and commenting. Also thank you so much for reading!!

Have a lovely day/night!! Stay safe and hydrated~~