CHAP 16

Pearl's POV:

I am now heading to Jin's room to talk things out with him. I really can't get a blink of sleep last night with all these things going inside my head. We really have to reach to a conclusion to what to do next. When I reach there I knock on the door and there was  a slight voice inside speaks 'come in'. I enter the room and close the door behind me.

Jin was standing in front of the window staring out same as like I have seen him doing a few days ago. I clears my throat to get his attention. He look behind to meet my eyes. "Pearl?" 

"First of all, I am sorry Jin for the last night. I should not have reacted that way. And don't worry I trust you." I said to him half bowing. Jin smiles softly at me " No need Pearl, I have already forgot about yesterday's incident. Also there was my mistake too. I should have not lash out to you like that. I am also sorry to you too." he said reaching towards to stand in front of me. I nodded at him.

"Actually Jin I want to talk about what to do now? I mean you said that we have to reach military base soon but how with Jungkook with us. If we go there like this you know they will shoot him without the blink of an eye. And clearly we all don't want that." I said. Jin hummed and then he smirked at me slightly "Do you believe me pearl?" I furrowed my eyebrows but nod nevertheless. "Then leave it all on me." He said still smirking and going towards the window again. "Okay, but at least tell me something." I said reaching towards him. "Soon" he said with an evil glint. I swear if he had a crappy plan, I will shove down his smirk back up to his a**

It was nearly evening and Jin again called us to gather in the drawing room and here we all are squeezed up in the couch with no where signs of Jin. "I swear this hyung is so careless." Yoongi grunted slightly elbowing me to create some space for himself. "Don't hit me dude." I pinched his elbows and Yoongi quickly retreated his hands while muttering some swear words. 

"Sorry kiddos I was late due to personal issues." Jin comes standing in front of us. "What type of personal issues have made you this late?" Yoongi muttered irritatingly. " I was taking shit. Do you mind?" Jin said smiling sarcastically sweet with his hands on his waist . Yoongi just scrunches his face in digust.

"Okay enough with useless talks let's come to the main matter. Since we have to continue our journey to military base we need some fuels and other basic supplies. And I want Pearl, Yoongi and Jimin to do that. While me and Namjoon will give final dose of antidote to Jungkook and Taehyung. Hoseok will remain here to guard the house. Is it clear!!" All of us nodded. "Good!! I already made list of what we will me needing. You guys go and take the bus." 

The three of us stand up to gather up the supplies but I was suddenly stopped by Jungkook. "Parrr.. sa..fee.." I nodded at him. "Don't worry Jungkook I will be safe and you also please take care of yourself during testing. Okay!! No matter what we will be always there for you." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He nodded slightly smiling at me showing his bunny teeths. My heart shit....

We soon reach somewhere like abandoned market. Namjoon has said that we can find everything here. "Let's hurry up morons. I am already tired." Yoongi said while walking at the entrance. I rolled my eyes and follow him from behind. "Be careful with the dead ones." Jimin muttered with his eyes inspecting every surrounding precisely. After observing everything we decided to split up to pick up the supplies but not too far away. 

I was stuffing every type of foods and drinks in the bag. I also smuggle up some candies inside my pockets. It will be handy in the trip. As I was busy stuffing the food the sudden grunt from behind somewhere made me pause. I slowly turn behind but found no one. With slow steps I reach forward to take a look what was happening. There behind the aisles two zombies were fighting over some Naruto card. What the... Suddenly someone came from behind me and place their hands tightly on my mouth and starts dragging me somewhere. I was this close to hitting him at where sun doesn't shine but the person behind me whispered "Pearl this is me Jimin!!!" I stopped struggling. When we reach behind some aisle, he quickly releases me and I just huffed at him. Yoongi was also standing there looking very bored.

"There are few zombies roaming around here, we have already gathered enough supplies let's move out of here." Jimin said looking at us. Yoongi and I we both agreed. I clutch my bag strips and slowly move out of the aisle. We were successfully escaping out but me being the biggest klutz knock down a glass bottle and the sudden sound of glass breaking echoed in the whole damn area. SHIT. Both Jimin and Yoongi were looking at me wide eyes including all the zombies here. Well now we can get ready for some action.

As  the zombies start approaching I take out my knife and start aiming at their heads. "Goddamit Pearl, I already have a shot of antidote and if I make out alive here you will be a dead meat." Yoongi said while shooting at any zombies at the site. "Quick guys!! towards the exit." Jimin shouted as he break down the neck of a zombie. I retreated my knife from dead and start running towards the exit with Yoongi in front of me. 

Suddenly a zombie grab my leg resulting me into falling face down. No my faceu.. Due to my fall my precious knife slides back away from my reach. I just grunt and look behind to see a gruesome zombie giving me a bloody smile. I slightly smirks as he approaches me...he dare to mess up with my pretty face. When he was near me I grab his hair and smashed his head on the floor. I stand up cleaning the dirt on my clothes ignoring all the zombie blood. 

In no time I was out of the building and found Yoongi impatiently waiting in front of the bus. I run towards him. "Let' leave quickly, where is Jimin?" I said huffing slightly. "Wait Jimin is not with me. I thought he was coming with you." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What!! But he is not with me!!" I exclaimed. "That means..." Yoongi widen his eyes by looking back at the market building. Oh no.

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! So how was the new chapter?  Thank you so much for reading and giving time to my book!! Love you all ❤❤❤❤