Of Apologies and Karamatsu Boys

The ride home was painfully silent. It had been two weeks since the incident, and Ichimatsu hadn't spoken a word. He declined visitors, and that just killed you inside.

"Uh, thanks again for paying the hospital bill, (Y/N)." Osomatsu let out a sheepish chuckle.

"Think nothing of it." You waved him off. "Anywhere you need to go before I drop you off?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping-"

"No pachinko."

"Ugh, you're no fun." Todomatsu was making a tumblr post, sending you a sideways glare.

"You don't have to do all this for us, (Y/N)," Choromatsu spoke up.

"You're right, but I want to. Especially after all the trouble I caused."

"We've told you a million times, you didn't cause any of this." Karamatsu put his signature shades on. "Don't blame yourself for something beyond your control."

"We love you, (Y/N)!" Jyushimatsu hugged you from behind as you smiled.

"I love you too, Jyushimatsu." The only response from Ichimatsu was a grunt. "I love all of you guys," you clarified.

"You're pretty cool, (Y/N)," Karamatsu slid his shades over to you, "and cool people wear these."

"I'm driving, Karamatsu." You took them anyways with a smile. "We're almost there, get ready."

"Mom and dad are gone again," Todomatsu sniffed. "Who'll do things for us now?"

"You guys are twenty-something, you need to learn how to do some things on your own," you facepalmed. "Ugh, I can stick around and play mommy for a few days, I guess."

"You're so nice, (Y/N). Totoko never did something like that for us." Choromatsu hung his head. Totoko's idol career had finally taken off, and she went to America the last you heard.

"Yeah. We're here." You stopped the car. "Come on, guys. I'll make you lunch."

"WHOOHOO!" Five of them ran inside with a cheer. Ichimatsu just sat in the car.

"You're a part of this house too," you told him before going inside. He hadn't spoken for god knows how long. We need to help him.

"Food!" Jyushimatsu ran to hug you. "Food! Muscle muscle, hustle hustle!"

"Slow down, I'm coming!" You opened the fridge. "Shoot, not many groceries left. Okay, who wants ramen?"

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!"

"Good, good." Ichimatsu came in at that moment, heading straight for his room. "Make sure you let it cool for two minutes!" You ran after him quickly.

"Stupid, stupid," he muttered, taking something out of the drawer.

"Oh no you don't!" you whisper-yelled, snatching the blade from him.

"Hey!"

You ignored him, throwing it out the window. "Sit down, we need to talk."

"I don't want to!"

You grabbed his arm as he ran to the door. "Sit down with me," you commanded gently. Ichimatsu sighed, getting on the floor. "That's better. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

"Okay, I see. Why?"

"You didn't let me die," he spat.

"Of course I didn't! I want you to stay very much alive!"

"Why?!"

"Because I care!" He opened his mouth to retaliate. "Yes I do, don't argue with me!"