A Day in the Life

"Guys? What on earth are you doing?" The sextuplets were sprawled out on the floor in different positions.

"Nothing, we're just bored," Osomatsu answered. "Wanna join us in boredom?"

"Alright?" You lied down, putting your hands behind your head. "You really have nothing to do?"

"That is correct," Choromatsu yawned. "Either that or we're lazy. I'll go with the latter."

"We could go outside, it's such a nice day!"

"Barf. Too happy," Karamatsu snapped his fingers. "Not in the mood for happy."

"Don't you want to be happy?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Sure we do, we just don't know how." Todomatsu wasn't even using his phone. "I never knew being happy was so much work."

"Let me tell you, it's exhausting." Jyushimatsu was actually frowning.

"Well, how about you do something that you like to do? Kara, do you have any new outfits to show off to us?"

"Actually...yeah, I do, as a matter of fact! Wait here!" He bounded off to their room, making them groan in frustration.

"This doesn't make us happy, (Y/N)," Choromatsu deadpanned.

"Probably not, but I'll try to fix that. Did you know that Nyaa-chan is having a concert today?"

"She is?!" He blushed furiously. "I had no idea! Thank you so much!" He sprinted out the door, Osomatsu following.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to humiliate my little brother, that's where," he smirked.

"Wow, alright. Jyushimatsu, you really don't feel like playing baseball?"

"Nope. I don't know why, though."

"I have an idea." You picked up Todomatsu's unused phone, making him whine. "Have you ever used FaceTime?"

"No, why?" He peered over your shoulder curiously.

"I figured if you had Homura-chan's number, you could talk to her that way."

"Really? I never thought of that!" He snatched the phone, the grin back on his face. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He hugged you a bit too tightly and ran off to their room.

"Great, now I really have nothing to do," Todomatsu sighed.

"It's your day off?" He nodded. "Use it for something fun. Hey, have I ever introduced you to (F/N)?"

"No, but you talk about her a lot. So?"

"She was kind of looking for someone to date," you smirked. "Someone fun and adorable."

"Really? You mean it?!"

"Yep, here's her number." He nodded as you told it to him. "Give her a call, and don't you dare hurt her."

"You're the best, (Y/N)!"

"Now that just leaves the two of us."

"I suppose it does." Ichimatsu scratched his head, hunched over in what you have dubbed the 'Ichi Corner'. "So, what now?"

"Good question, what can we do?" You suddenly remembered something. "Hey, Ichi? Will you answer this question without freaking out like last time?"

"I'll try my best." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Was Karamatsu just kidding when he called you a sadist, masochist furry?"

"Um." He looked away. "Do we have to talk about this?"