IT'S ABOUT TIME!

"Where is Jyushimatsu? It's pretty quiet in here." You glanced around as the brothers played Mahjong. "Did he take Ichimatsu with him?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Boy, (Y/N)! You sure do seem to be protective of him," Osomatsu snickered. "Any reason why?"

"I'm not being protective! I was just wondering, is all!"

"Sure you were."

"WE'RE HOME!" Jyushimatsu kicked the door down, holding Ichimatsu tied to a baseball bat. "Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!"

"Uh, why is he tied to a bat? Also, where were you?" You stood up quickly, making sure you had seen right.

"I'm weighing his bat down," he answered. "We've been playing baseball for several hours now."

"Wouldn't that hurt him?" you asked.

"Yeah, that's probably why he volunteered in the first place," Karamatsu winked at you. "He seems to be into that kind of thi-"

"I WILL KILL YOU, SHITTYMATSU!" Ichimatsu broke free of the ropes and tackled him.

"Hey guys, settle down!" Choromatsu moved out of the way. "Be careful!"

"Help me!" Karamatsu grabbed the table, sending Mahjong tiles flying everywhere.

"Oh, come on!" Todomatsu groaned. "I was so gonna win!"

"In your dreams, Totty!"

"I'm done playing." Choromatsu hit Osomatsu square in the nose with a tile. "You cheat most of the time, anyways."

"Nuh uh! You can't cheat at Mahjong!" He rubbed his nose.

"Trust me, you'd find a way."

"You two, break it up!" You pried the two fighting brothers apart. "Dang, Karamatsu! You tease him too much."

"I was only stating the facts!" he protested, covering his black eye.

"Why, you little-"

You pulled Ichimatsu back with a grunt. "Calm down! Seriously, why do you hate each other so much?" You put him down, shaking your head. "I just don't understand."

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Jyushimatsu ran out the door, leaving everyone confused.

"This should be good!" Osomatsu tried to offer you popcorn, which you gladly took.

"Okay, I'm back!" Jyushimatsu put an orange cat with goggles on the floor. "He was outside!"

"Aww, I've seen this little guy before!" You scratched behind his ears. "What's his name?"

"ESP Kitty!" Osomatsu had an evil look.

"Why ESP Kitty?"

"Watch this." He sat in front of the cat. "Choromatsu is awesome."

"Choromatsu is a stupid virgin," the cat replied.

"Eh?!" You nearly fell over. "It talked!"

"Yeah! If you say something, he'll say what you're actually thinking!" Choromatsu just glared daggers into him.

"Okay, let me try!" You thought for a moment. "Karamatsu is cool."

"Karamatsu is lame."

"Ha!" Karamatsu gave you a bewildered look. "How does he do that?"

"There's this special medicine I had Dekapan give him!" Jyushimatsu looked extremely proud. "I thought you'd like to see it!"

"I will kill you," Ichimatsu growled.