part 5

Dr. Zubia POV

Aaj ye mujhse subah se baat hi nahi ker rahe hain nahi ek baar bhi dekha meri taraf kisi baat se naraaz to nahi... Tum bhi na Zubia, wo kaun sa bara baat kerte dante hain.. aur aaj kitne serious serious patient bhi to the us hi wajah se nahi baat ki...  Abhi OT me toh un ke saath hi duty hai tab to baat ho hi jaegi.

While Dr. Zubia was making changes in the treatment file Dr. Asifa approached her and said Dr. Zubia aap ko OPD me jana hoga.

Per aaj to meri OT me duty thi replied Zubia.

Haan per abhi Dr. Asfandyar ka call aaya tha wo surgery thori complicated hai to mai aur wo hi isko kareinge replied Dr. Asifa

Ok mai OPD me jati hu phir said Zubia in a dull voice.

OPD

Dr. Zubia got busy in looking after patients but didn't forgot to miss Dr. Asfandyar scolding. After the OPD was over Dr. Zubia was sitting on the chair with her eyes close and remembering how Asfi used to scold her for every small thing but today he behaved as if she wasn't present. Remembering this tears started forming in her eyes...

Mai inki ek din ki khamooshi aur doori nahi bardasht ker pa rahi hu sari umar ke liye kaise karungi. Ya Allah meri maddat karein.

Landline in the chamber rings bringing her back to the real world.

Hhello said Dr. Zubia in crying voice

Aap theek to hain asked Dr Asfandyar and felt all her sorrow leave away  on hearing Dr. Asfandyar voice from the other end.

Ji mai theek hu said Dr. Zubia

Ok Kya Dr. Shehroz hain wahan pe ? asked Dr. Asfandyar

Zubia: Nahi wo nahi hain yahan per ko

Even before she could complete her sentence Dr. Asfandyar disconnected the call.

Ye aaj ek dum hi ajeeb behave ker rahe hain said Dr Zubia looking at the reciever in her hand.

As her duty was over she decided to go while going to the reception she stopped outside Dr. Asfandyar's chamber but this only added to her misery as she heard sound of laughter  of Dr asfandyar and a girl from the chamber.

Janaab meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahe hain aur dusroon ke saath gappe shappe chal rahi hai.... Ab hospital aur amusement park ka farq yaad nahi aa raha na hi  sanjeedgi ...

With tears in her eyes she decided to leave the hospital as soon as possible. In her hurry she didn't see stretcher and stumbled and fell down.

Ahh she screamed as she tried to get up.

Seeing her on the floor all came running.

Dr. Shehroz : Nurse please Dr zubia ko uthne me madad karein.

Dr Zubia : Nahi mere right foot me bahut dard ho raha hai

Hearing noise near his chamber Dr. Asfandyar also came out.

Dr. Asfandyar: Kya hua yahan per

Dr. Haroon : pata nahi kaise Dr. Zubia ghir gae aur ab kisi ko uthane bhi nahi de rahi hain.

Dr. Asfandyar : aap sab log apni apni duty pe jaye I will handle it

Are you sure asked Dr Asifa

Hum theek hain said Dr Zubia

Wo to dekh raha hai said Dr Asfandyar

As everyone started moving to there duty Dr. Asfandyar extended his hand towards Dr. Zubia and aaye mere haath pakar ke uthne ki koshish kerye said Dr. Asfandyar

Slowly tried to get up but pain got unbearable
Ahhh.. Please hum se nahi ho payega she said stopping halfway due to pain.

As he saw ward boy passing from there.

Dr. Asfandyar : ward boy please ek wheel chair la dijiye

Ok sir saying ward boy went to get chair

Dr. Asfandyar : jab tak chair aa rahi hai dheere dheere khare hone ki koshish kero ya agar tum chaho to mai tum ko godh me utha lu ( he thinks per tumko pata hai uske liya tumko kya kerna hai.)

Her face now had three perfect O's (as her eyes and mouth opened wide)  and her cheek and neck became red as his other hand moved to her waist giving additional support .

Forgetting her pain she tried to stand  quickly so that he may not use this as a opportunity to pick her up.

Is ki zaroorat nahi hai dekhye hum khare ho gae she said not looking at his face and trying to stop herself from screaming in pain.

By this time wardboy returned back with the wheel chair

He slowly made her sit on the wheel chair and pushed it towards his chamber.

Inside Asfandyar chamber

He was examing her foot and said try to move your foot...

She did as he asked but her eyes were fixed on his face trying to read if he is angry from her or not

Do you feel any pain he asked

Nahi she said but was thinking ab aapne mujhse baat ker li har dard theek ho gaya

You are lucky this looks muscular still aap apna ek X ray kerwa lijiye he said and picked his landline

Dr. Asfandyar : Hello aap portable x-ray machine le ke mere chamber me aa jaye

......

Dr. Asfandyar: Ok be quick

Turning to Dr Zubia he said aap yahin wait kerye aapka X-ray abhi yahin ho jaega he said

Ok...  she said and closed her eyes

Wo kaun thi jo aap ke chamber me thi she asked with eyes still closed.