part 28

Late at night

Asfi calls Zubia

Asfi : Assalam o alaikum

Zubia : Walaikum assalam

Asfi : kya ker rahi ho.

Zubia : packing ker rahi hu kal khala aa rahi hain na mujh ko lene

Asfi : mat jao.

Zubia : mera bhi jane ka dil nahi chah raha hai per agar jaungi nahi to

Asfi : hmmm.... I will miss you.

Zubia blushed.

Asfi : tum kuch nahi bologi...

Zubia : wooo me too.

Asfi : me too kya.

Zubia :please asfi aap pareshan mat karye.

Asfi : ok fine per apni next punishment ke liye tayyar ho jao.

Zubia : aap mujhko ek hi mistake ke liye kitni punishment deinge aur har punishment pechli wali se khatarnaak hoti hai.

Asfi : galti bhi to itni bari thi aur ye batao ki tumko kya wo sab bilkul pasand nahi hai to mai aage se tumse thora reserve rakhunga.

Zubia : nahi nahi aap bilkul bhi aisa mat she stopped mid sentence realizing what she has said

Asfi smirked : toh tumhari punishment ye hai ki you have to kiss me before you go to your khala's house.

Zubia : Asfiiiiii please mujh se nahi ho payega.

Asfi : as you wish... Waise itne din ke liye ja rahi ho to wahan kya karogi.

Zubia : Shopping kerni hai aur meri kuch friends bhi wahin hain unse bhi mil lungi.

Asfi : yani full on masti ka plan hai wo bhi mere bina.

Zubia : Gaiti keh rahi thi ki wo bhi mere saath kuch shopping kerne aayeingi to aap bhi aa jayega.

Asfi : ok per abhi ki baar bhabhi mujh ko le jane ke liye tayyar nahi hongi.... She knows I cannot keep my hands in control when you are near me.

Zubia blushed badly and said : Asfi aap bhi.

Asfi : chalo ab so jao tumko subah jana bhi hai. Good night jaan.

Next morning everyone was running here and there as Zubia's Aunt was expected to arrive at any moment.
Zubia was coming out of her room when Saim came running to her and asked can I call you chahi now.

Zubia shyly bilkul.

Saim : ok chachi lets go.

Zubia : per jana kahan hai.

Saim : come na saying this he pulled Zubia to Asfi's room and both entered without knocking. At the same time Asfi came out of washroom wiping his face.

Saim : Chachu mai apni chachi ko le aaya ab aap mujh ko chocolate dijiye.

Asfi : sure darling hear you go he said giving a chocolate to Saim.

As soon as Saim got chocolate he ran out of the room and Zubia planned to go out when Asfi heldher and pulled her saying : kuch time humko bhi de do.

Hearing him she closed her eyes and layed her head on his heart and within seconds tears started flowing from her eyes.

Feeling wetness on his shirt Asfi said : jaan what happened.

Zubia turned and wrapped her hand around his neck : kuch nahi

Asfi trying to raise her chin : look at me.

Zubia : hum ko nahi jana.

He gently wiped her tears and said agar tum chaho to kal hi ruksati kerwa du.

Zubia : nahi sab humara mazak banayeinge.

Asfi : wo to hai phir kya karein.

Zubia : mai chali jati hu per aap promise kerye aap apna khayaal rakhein gae.

Asfi : ok I will ab muskura do

Zubia gave a forceful simple and kissed his jaw line and ran away.

Asfi stood in shock did she really did that...

Asfi love you.

Soon Zubia left with her khala with a heavy heart.

3 days later

Zubia : khala aaj mai khana banaungi Gaiti bahut health conscious hai.

Khala : ok per wo aayegi kab tak.

Zubia : bus ek ghante me.

Chalo mai phir ghar samaet deti hu.

Exactly afyer an hour doorbell rang. Zubia rushed to open the door and saw only Gaiti standing there her smile faded a little bit thinking Asfi has not come even when she has asked him

Gaiti : Assalam o alaikum

Zubia : Walaikum assalam

Gaiti : kya hua kisi aur ka intezaar tha jo itna dull dull salaam ka jawab aa raha hai.

Zubia : nahi nahi

When she ia about to turn she saw Asfi coming with few packets in his hand and complaining : bhabhi aap kitna kaamujhse karwayeingi.

Looking at Zubia he couldn't control himself and hugged her. Zubia turned red due to his boldness and Gaiti turned her face to other side and said : ghar pahunchne do mumma ko sab bataungi.

Asfi : do whatever you want I m not leaving her so soon.

Zubia :Asfi khaala aap ka wait ker rahi hain.

With a heavy heart he withdraw from her but didn't leave her hand and enterted the house.

Mohsin's wife : kya besharami hai.

Gaiti : apni biwi ka haath pakra hai kisi aur ka nahi....

Khala : Assalam o alaikum... beta choro iski baatein tum dono apna haal batao.

Gaiti and Asfi : Walaikum assalam.. Hum theek hain.

After having tea Gaiti said wo khala mujh ko kuch shopping kerni thi kya mai Zubia ko le jau.

Khala : haan haan bilkul.

After getting the permission from khala all three got up to leave when Mohsin's wife said kya mai bhi aap logon le saath chalu.

None wished to take her still they said ok. Reaching the car Gaiti asked Zubia to sit with Asfi in front and she with Mohsin's wife will take backseat.

Mohsin's wife : shareef ghar ki larkiyan is tarah ruksati se pehle apne khamind ke saath yun nahi ghumti. Mere hisaab se Gaiti bhabhi aap ko aage baithna chahiye.

Asfi : jaan you sit behind me.... Saying this he opened the door for Zubia.

Mohsin's wife made face and sat next to Zubia. She was actually jealous of love and respect Zubia was receiving.

Reaching the shopping mall Gaiti said that she need to check on her friend. As only Mohsin's wife is familiar with the place so she took her and went away. While she moved ahead she turned around and winked at the couple.