part 19: punishment no. 1

After an hour

Asfi and Zubia both are unable to sleep...

After thinking a lot and with lot of courage Zubia went to Asfi's room..

As she opens the door Asfi looks at her and says : tumko bhi neend nahi aa rahi hai kya?

Zubia : ji aap ki fikr lagi thi.

Asfi looked at her and said indicating space next to him : aa jao yahan.

Zubia approach his bed once she was in his arms reach he pulled her and she fell on him and Asfi wrapped his arms around her and said : ab aaraam kerlo mujhko pata hai tum apne room me nahi so paogi as you were missing me.

Zubia started blushing and layed her head on his heart hearing its rhythm as now she loved to hear it after few minutes she raised her head and caresses his forehead wear there was a bandage now tears start flowing from her eyes as she knows the tension due to there marriage was the cause of this injury.

In order to deviate her from all the sorrow Asfi said aaj mai tumko tumhari first punishment dene ja raha hun... Aur haan yaad rakhna ki mai jo bhi tumko punishment dunga wo kaam mera dream hai per tum usko kaise karogi ye tumhari punishment hai....

Asfi looked at Zubia and said : tumko humare ghar me permanently shift hona hoga wo bhi aaj se hi.

Zubia : per mai sabse kya kahungi.

Asfi : that's your problem.

Zubia : per

Asfi asked tightening his grip around her : haan ya naah

As Zubia felt pull towards him she got conscious of there position and tried to come out of his hold but Asfi was not in mood of leaving her.

Zubiya tried to escape from right side reading her brain and held her with both hands blocking her escape .

Asfi : ab kuch nahi bolo gi.

Zubia kept on looking everywhere except him

Zubia : please mujh ko jane dijiye.

Asfi : kyun.

Zubia: koi aa jayega.

Asfi : matlab agar koi nahi aata to tum aise hi rahogi

Zubia: Asfi pleaseeee

Asfi: kya kaha tumne

Zubia : please jane dijiye

Asfi : nahi mujh ko kya bulaya phir se bolo

Zubia turned red as blush spread all over her face

Asfi : ok fine jab tak tum mujh ko pukaro gi nahi hum log aise hi raheinge ... said huskily while his fingers did mischief on her back.

His this statement made her weak and her cheeks got a little more red due to continuous blushing.

They heard Gaiti and Fariyal talking about their mumma's fever.

Inside Asfandyar's room

Asfi : bhabhi is coming if you still wish to stay like this then i m ok with it but if you wish to go from here all you have to do is call me with my name

Zubia took a deep breath and said: Dr Asfandyar ...now can i go

Asfi: Don't act smart you know what I asked for

Zubia pushing his hands away from her with all her strength ran to the door ...

Ye to cheating hai said Asfi hiding his pain

Aap ne apna naam lene k liye kaha tha wo maine le liya said Zubia shyly and went out with a naughty smile playing on her face.

Asfandyar kept on looking at her  with a smirk on his face and thinking Ye larki mujh ko pagal ker degi.

Tumhara face itna red kyun hai tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai??  Asked Gaiti as she saw Zubia coming out.

Mujh ko kya hua hai mai bilkul theek hu bus thori tension thi shayad said Zubia.

Kya hua: Gaiti

Zubia thinking this is the right time she said : wo mujh ko aaj mess ka room khali kerna tha aur is sab me mai bhul gae wahi soch rahi thi kahan jau.

Gaiti : kyu khali kerna hai mai Asfi se baat kerti hu.

Zubia : actually wahan pe kuch construction ka kaam hona hai aur mujh ko dust allergy hai

Gaiti : ok... waise tum pareshaan kyu ho ye tumhara hi ghar hai to tum yahin shift ho jao.

Zubia : thanx. Mai jake apna samaan le aati hu.

Gaiti : take driver with you.

Zubia : ji zaroor

Asfi's room

Ye kahan chali gayi ab kis se puchun. When he couldn't control he asked Gaiti : sab log kahan hain.

Gaiti :  mumma pappa apne room me hain aur Fariyal saim ke saath uske room me hai.

Asfi : ok ab aap bhi jake so jaye.

Gaiti : ok. Give me a call if you need anything.

Asfi : ok... Bus mera phone pass kerti hue jayega.

Giving his phone to him Gaiti said : shab ba khair.

Asfi : shab ba khair.

After Gaiti went to her room Asfi tried calling Zubia but she didn't answered the call.

Asfi POV

To tumne sab ke dar se ek baar aur meri khwahish ko ignore ker diya .... Kya karun mai iska

Zubia's room

She was busy packing her stuff and was annoyed to... Getting frustrated she said copying tumko humare ghar me permanently shift hona hoga wo bhi aaj se hi. Ab aaj khatam hone me bus 1 hour hi bacha hai aur itne kam time me sari packing kaise hogi upar se laad sahab phone pe phone kiye ja rahe hain.... Nahi receive karungi she decided with a pout and continued her packing

15 minutes before the date changes she called the driver inside and told : bhaiya ye sabah samaan ghar le chalna hai aap please jaldi jaldi is ko car me relh dijiye date change hone se pehle hum ko ghar pahunchna hai...

Drive : ok ma'am but thinks aaj inko kya hogaya to itni habar dabar sara samaan pack ker liya ab 15 minutes me ghar bhi pahunchna hai. Khair chor mujhe kya bus inko pahuncha du.