Part 23 punishment no. -2

After reaching home Zubia tried to open her door but unable to do so she knew who did it and when she looked in the rear view mirror her doubt got cleared.

Gaiti : kya hua Zubia tum kyu nahi aa rahi ho.

Zubia : ji aa rahi hu bus meri ring gir gae hai dekh ke aati hu.

Gaiti & Fariyal got down and headed towards the house while Asfi opened his door to get down.

Zubia : aap kahan ja rahe hain mujh ko to nikalye

Asfi opened her door and the second she came out he pinned her between door and himself.

Bahut ho gae masti ab punishment number two ki bari hai he said caressing her jaw bone.

Zubia gulped and asked kya hai ye punishment.

Asfi :he took out a packet that he was holding behind him and said take this I will tell what you have to do later on.

He knew things are going beyond her limit he left her and said jao ab tum bardasht nahi ker paogi.

Zubia turned red and rushed directly to her room and opened the package.

As she opened the dress her mobile started ringing ....seeing Asfi's name she didn't knew if she should receive the call....

Finally after lot of courage she received the call and said : ji

Asfi : kaisi lagi dress

Zubia was silent as she was busy shying and getting red with each passing second.

Asfi : tumko mere liye isko pehenna hai.

Zubia : turned even more red hearing it and was about to cut the call.

Asfi : puchogi nahi kab??

Due to shyness she maintained her silence.

Asfi : kal subah is ko pehn ke hospital jana hoga.

Zubia : mai aise kapre peh ke hospital kaise jaungi.

Asfi : to kya mere room me pehnogi???

Zubia : turned redder if possible