part 8

Asfandyar's room

Aaj ek din usko ignore kerna kitna mushkil ho gaya akhir kaar me mai khud ko rok nahi paya. He smiled remembering her face when he offered to pick her up. Pata nahi kaisi hogi wo...

Someone knocked his door breaking his thought chain.

Aa jayein said Asfi

Fariyal : Assalam o alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu. Kya mai yahan kuch deer baith sakti hu?

Asfi: Sure. Batao kya baat hai?

Fariyal : kuch nahi bus aise hi baat kerne aayi hu.

Asfi: ohhh ok.

Fariyal: tum aaj jab aaye to kafi pareshaan the koi khaas baat

Asfi: Kuch khaas nahi bus wo Dr. Zubia ko chot lag gae thi to us hi wajah se thora tense tha.

Fariyal : ek baat bolun tum bura to nahi manoge

Asfi: haan bolo

Fariyal: tumhein nahi lagta ki tum us Dr. Zubia ko kuch zada hi importance dete ho

Asfi glared at her and said : her wo shaks jo mere hospital me kaam kerta hai wo meri family ka hissa hai aur apni family ke liye har koi fikarmand hota hai.

Fariyal was both hurt and scared seeing his reaction as he has never talked to her like this before.

Fariyal : m..mm..mera wo matlab nahi tha.

Asfi : it's ok raat bahut ho gae hai ab tum so jao mujh ko bhi subah hospital jana hai mai bhi rest kerta hu

Fariyal : tum bahut badal gae ho Asfi.

Asfi: haan waqt me bahut kuch sikha diya hai.

Fariyal gets up and move towards the door " Shabba khair" she said from the door and went away.

Asfi : shabba khair.

Once Fariyal has gone Asfi opened his bed side table and took out her ID card.

While caressing her picture he said : agar tumne humare rishte ko accept ker liya hota toh aaj mujhko tumhari care kerne ke liye explanation nahi dena parta.... Kaisa hai tumhara dard ab??

As this thought strike his mind he called nurse number.

Zubia's room

Nurse has gone to washroom leaving her mobile on Zubia's bedside table and continous ringing was disturbing her so she decided to silent the mobile but seeing Dr. Asfandyar on the screen Zubia couldn't stop her self from recieving it.

Even before she could say Salam he started scolding her for delay in recieving his call: Aapne itni deer me call kyu receive ki aur maine aapse kaha tha ki mujh ko har ek ghante pe Dr Zubia ki health update chahiye aur ab 1 ghant 5 minutes ho gae aapne call kyu nahi kiya,  wo theek to hain, unhon ne koi stress to nahi liya???

Hum theek hain... came reply from other end in a voice which didn't belong to nurse but the lady he wished to be with.

None of two speak after this for few minutes.

Finally he said : ok take care and get well soon. Shab ba khair Jaan. and disconnected the call without hearing her reply.

Zubia's condition

She kept on looking the mobile screen and started blushing from head to toe thinking what he had called her.

At that time nurse came and said ma'am kisi ka call aaya tha kya?

Hearing her word she got more red as she remembers what and how Asfi talked to her.

Ma'am aap itni red kyu ho rahi hain kahin aap ko fever to nahi toh raha hai hai

Nahi nahi mai theek hu replied Zubia

In meantime nurse picked her mobile to call give hourly update about Zubia  to Asfandyar.

Looking at his number in recieved list she said Ma'am Dr Asfandyar kya keh rahe the kahin zada gussa to nahi ker rahe the unko ek minute ki bhi dairi bardasht nahi hoti.

Hearing the nurse she turned more red and said shyly nahi nahi wo gussa nahi ker rahe the maine unko baat diya mai theek hu.

Thank you ma'am ab aap rest kerye aap ki tabiyat mujh ko theek nahi lag rahi hai nurse said.

As Zubia lied down she hide her face in her pillow but wasn't able to control the butterflies which were creating havoc inside her stomach ....

Everytime she closes her eyes she would open it immediately as his "JAAN" kept on ringing in her ears.

Asfi's room

Asfi condition was no different from Zubia. How will she react knowing that he is so worried for her. He himself couldn't believe that he called her "JAAN " but just by thinking about it he had smile on his face and lying on the bed he said Good night JAAN and closed his eyes so he could dream about Zubia.