part 24

On returning home

Zubia enetered her room she threw her phone on bed and took of her scarf and apron and turned to keep them on the couch but was surprised to see Gaiti in her room. Immediately she tried to hide her self again with her scarf and apron seeing her action Gaiti came out of her shock and asked : tumhare kapre rakhne aayi thi.

Zubia : thank you gaiti tum mera kitna khayal rakhti ho bilkul bari behan ki tarah.

Gaiti : per tum mujh ko apni behen nahi samjhti.

Zubia : nahi tum aisa kyu keh rahi ho.

Gaiti : to sach sach batao ye dress kisne di hai.

Zubia said not meeting her eyes : Dr. Asifa ne di hai bataya to tha.

Gaiti : kahan se li unhon ne zara pucho mai bhi le lungi bahut achchi lag rahi hai.

Zubia felt bad for lying to her but she had no other way to escape so she said : ok mai puch ke bata dungi

Gaiti : ok and was about to go when Zubia phone started ringing... Seeing Zubia not making any effort in answering it Gaiti went to see who's call was it.

Seeing Asfi's name on the screen she recieved the call and put it on speaker.

Asfi : Time for your next punishment. Come soon waiting for you.

Zubia hearing his voice got scared and thought ye kabhi nahi sudhareinge agle ki awaz to sun lo pehle hi shru ho jate hain.

Gaiti : tum humko punishment do gae.

Asfi : bhabhi aap

Gaiti : ji haan hum... Tum yahan aaoge ya hum mumma ko le ke aayein.

Asfi : nope I'm on the way

And he really reached in seconds. Meaning while Gaiti was questioning Zubia and she was turning red due to continuous blushing.

Asfi entered the room with a packet which he dropped on side table as Gaiti went to him and pulled his ears said tum kya keh rahe the phone per.

Asfi: wo woooo haan wo isne hospital me garbar ki thi us ki punishment mil rahi hai

Gaiti : oh really hospital ki punishment hospital me ghar pe bilkul nahi ho ye sab samjhe aap.

Asfi : ok bhabhi.

Gaiti started towards the door but stopped at the door and said without turning back : Zubia waist chain bahut khubsurat thi mumma ko kab dekhaogi.... and with a laugh she went away while Zubia turned even more red due to blushing as both understood that Gaiti has seen them doing their secret shopping.

Sab aap ki wajah se ho raha hai said Zubia

Achcha ji kisne roka tha wahan per mujhko asked Asfi coming near her he pulled her by waist.

Zubia : Maine roka tha na ki wo jewellery shop wala stunt kerne ko kaha tha

Asfi : keh do ki tumko achcha nahi laga mera tumhare liye gift lena

She was silent for few minutes ...

Asfi : chalo pata chal gaya ab mai tumhare liye koi gift nahi lunga.

Zubia : nahi nahi maine kab aisa bola mujhko wo chain bahut pasand hai.

Gaiti without peeking from door said with naughtiness : agar aap logon ka ho gaya ho toh mumma bula rahi hain.

Zubia : ji hum aate hain.

Gaiti goes from there and Asfi and Zubia also head towards common room.

Lubna seeing them coming said : beta Zubia aapne abhi tak apna apron nahi utara.

Asfi asked with a smirk : Sab khariyat to hai aapne change nahi kiya.

Gaiti who was sitting near Lubna passed a naughty smile.

Zubia hesitsingly said: mumma mai thora thaki thi is liye abhi tak nahi kiya. Bus abhi ker ke aati hu.

Fariyal : tum thaki ho to apna apron de do mai rakh aati hu dress to tumhara achcha hai baad me change ker lena. While thinking if you remove your apron I m sure everyone will get a shock as such dresses are usually off shoulder or backless.

Zubia : nahi nahi mai ker ke aati hu.

As she was about to reach her room she heard her mobile ringing she headed straight to the bed and was surprised to see Asfi calling as she was about to answer the call ended and she received a message "check your side table now."

Reaching the side table she saw a bag inside it was a matching shrug for her dress and a note wear this. Indeed after putting on the shrug she didn't need to worry about her dress anymore. So after getting fresh she put the shrug on and went again to the common room.

Gaiti mumma maine apna lehenga alteration ke liye diya tha wo lena hai to kya mai kal market chali jau.

Lubna : haan haan bilkul aur Zubia ko bhi leti jana pechli baar isne kuch bhi nahi khareeda tha to is baar is ko zaroor se kuch dila dena.

Gaiti : ji mumma dela dungi per pehle wo to dekh lijiye jo chain isne li thi.

Lubna : kab li mujh ko nahi bataya

Zubia : wooo mai bhool gae thi

Lubna asked Zubia to show the chain.

Lubna : Looking at the chain she said beautiful per ye kuch zada hi lambi nahi hai.

Gaiti : mumma ye waist chain hai. She winked at Zubia and this exchange didn't miss Fariyal's attention.

Lubna : per beta humlogon ke yahan to isko shaadi ke baad pehente hain.

Zubia shyly looked in her lap while Asfi smirked.

Gaiti : ho sakta hai apni shaadi ke baad ke liye khareeda ho. Waise mumma khareed wale ki pasand dekhye she said looking at Asfi,who simply scratched his hair.

Lubna : achchi hai aap dono me se kisne pasand ki.

Zubia replied shyly : mumma mujh ko bahut pasand hai.

Gaiti whispered so only Zubia could hear : chain ya khareedne wala ya khareedne ka andaaz kya pasand aaya aap ko.

Zubia got even more shy and wished the land to crack open so she could hide. Trying to get away she ran to kitchen in the excuse of getting a coffee for herself.