part 13

Seeing him going to his room she was upset as he didn't talk to her properly, he behaved as if she he was seeing his patient ...

She decided to confront him
Zubia : mumma mai abhi aati hu..

Saying this she headed to Asfi's room which was at the end of same corridor where her room was.

Reaching his room she entered without knocking and saw him looking for something in his cupboard. Asfi turned as he heard someone entering his room.

Zubia : samjhte kya hain aap apne aap ko... Ek to bina bataye chale gae upar se meri call or messages ka koi response nahi aur aa ke us Fariyal se sorry bol rahe hain... Aap ko pata hai mai kitna pareshaan thi aap ke liye...(she while hitting her small fist on his chest)

Asfi (holding her fist in his hand) asked in a serious tone  : kis haq se???

Zubiya : looked

Asfi: wo meri family ka part hai aur tum (he had his fingers crossed and was praying that she will say as your wife)

But luck was not in his favour..
She said sorry and turned to leave.

Asfi : please Zubia please is sawaal ka jawaab de do aur meri is uljhan ko khatam ker do.

She neither turned nor say anything and went away from there crying silently. This whole scene was witnessed by Fariyal and she was happy that Asfi called her family infront of Zubia now all she has to do is plant seeds of doubt in Zubia's mind...

In Zubia's room

I don't know what to do... Sometimes I m running away from him and Some times I unable to stay away from him... But I m sure about one thing that I m not worth of his love... Ya Allah please  make it easy for us..

In Asfandyar room

I know you love me your calls and messages have proved how much you love then why are you running away from me... Ya Allah please make it easy for us.

Both praying fell asleep 

Next morning at breakfast table

(Asfandyar house)

Asfandyar : assalam o alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu aaj bari achchi smell aa rahi hai mumma kuch special hai kya.

Lubna: haan hai toh aaj meri betiyan nashta bana rahi hai hain.

Asfandyar : kya Fariyal bhi bana rahi hai chalo aaj meri medical ki parae ki wajah se hum sab log bach jaenge.

Lubna: chup badmaash... Fariyal to soo rahi hai.

Mumma kal aap ka BP bara tha na to aap ke liye halka breakfast bana hai Zubia said from the kitchen. Hearing Zubia's voice from the kitchen Asfandyar was shocked and thought so madam has started calling my mumma as mumma

Inside the kitchen

Gaiti : chalo ab hum log bhi breakfast ker lete hain.

Zubia Replied while coming out of kitchen with a bowl of aalo ki sabzi : Haan Gaiti mai bhi jaldi se breakfast ker ke jati hu warna aap ka wo devar urf Changez Khan mujh ko kachcha chaba ke kha jayenge.

She stopped in her track as soon as she saw Dr. Asfandyar looking at her with a smirk on his face and eyebrows arched up asking her silently through his eyes so now you have started calling them mumma.

Gaiti coming out of the kitchen : are Zubia tum ruk kyun gae??

Gaiti looked at  Zubia and then at the table and there was the answer to her question.. with a naughty smile she asked to her lovy dovey devar Asfi aaj sunday hai aap itni jaldi kaise uth gae??

Asfi : bhabhi aap ne itne tasty breakfast banaya ki khushbu se hi neend toot gae...  Aur waise bhi achcha hai mujh ko pata chal gaya ki log mere bare me kya sochte hain.

Gaiti (with a naughty smile playing on her face) : aaj ka nashta maine nahi Zubia ne banaya hai ... Aur aap sab ko hospital itna darayeinge to aap k bare me log aisi hi batein kareinge. kyu Zubia mai sahi kaha na

Zubia : ji mera matlab hai mai inke bare me nahi bol rahi thi she said while playing with her food.

Asfi arched his brow and gave her a killer smile while rest laughed except Fariyal who wanted all this attention on herself.

Although Asfi finished his breakfast quickly but he didn't get up from the table and waited for Zubia to finish her food so that he can see his love with his family.