29

As soon as Gaiti and Mohsin's wife went away Asfi said : I will kill her if she tries to separate you from me even for a second.

Zubia caressed his cheek and his anher evaporated away.

Asfi : chalo aaj mai tumko humari shaadi ki shopping kara du.

Zubia : ji chaliye

Asfi : to kya kya khareeda tumne itno dino me.

Zubia : kuch nahi dil hi nahi kiya.

Asfi putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him : aur ab

Zubia : sabse pehle humara ruksati dress

Asfi : ok madam as you say.

Zubia and Asfi went to the HSY's showroom (guys I don't know exact designers in Pakistan his name came as best in Google Search )

Asfi made her try endless dresses as with every dress he found one or other reason to reject it but what Zubia noticed was that he made her wear new dress each time and then use every trial as a excuse to stare at her from each angle as if eating her raw making her more and more shy and red due to continuous blushing.

After 15th dress Zubia was tired and a bit annoyed too so as soon as she got 16 th dress she made her mind to wear that only but all her planning went out when she put on the dress. (pic below)

Zubia : Ye Asfi ko kya ho gaya haiwo shaadi ke din mujh ko aise kapre pehna

Asfi from outside : come out jaan I m waiting.

Zubia : are you sure aapne yahi dress pasand ki hai.

Asfi : haan ab aa bhi jao.

Zubia is still standing in the dressing room although she has opened the lock but she didn't get the courage to open the door. 5 more minutes pass and she doesn't comes out Asfi gets worried and knocks the door but with first knock door got opened and Asfi was shocked to see her in that dress. Zubia turned her back but soon realized that the dress is backless so she turn towards him again but her front dress revealed too much unable to bear it and finding no way to get out of the situation she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her.

After few minutes he said : jaan this dress is beautiful but when have you selected this dress.

Zubia raised her head and said : matlab aap ne ye dress nahi select ki.

Asfi : no

At the same time a sales girl came and tried to enter the changing room but Asfi shut the door and came out and asked what she wants : sir actually wo trainee ne galti se ma'am ko galat dress de diya.

Zubia heard it and sighed relief but her relief was short lived.

Asfi : no problem but I would like to buy it.

Zubia came out changing into normal clothes and said : Asfi aap ye kya keh rahe hain.

Asfi ignored her and said aap pack karein mai abhi aata hu aur wo dress bhi le aaye jo maine pasand ki thi ma'am try kerleingi.

Zubia : Asfi mai kuch nahi try kerne wali ab bus ab chaliye.

Asfi : ok tum chalo mai dress le ke abhi aata hu.

Zubia :Asfi kya aap sach me wo dress le rahe hain... Mai nahi pahnugi.

Asfi : tum chalo Bhabhi ko bula lo mai aata hu.

Zubia :per

Asfi placing his finger said : you know I m more than willing to replace this finger with something else so do as I say.

Zubia became quite and started to move out while passing the sales girl blushing and then she heard her say ma'am aap bahut lucky hain.

Thank you : Zubia

After Zubia left Asfi asked salesgirl to pack the dress he selected and the one she tried by mistake and told her that he will collect it later.