part 6

Before he could answer the X-ray technician knocked the door of his chamber.

Dr. Asfandyar :Come in ....as he enters, Dr Zubia ke right foot ka x-ray ker dijiye and forward her report on my whatsapp

X ray technician : ok sir

After doing her X-ray he went away. Once again there was silence in the chamber and none wanted to break it.

Few minutes later his phone showed new message notification. Opening the message he saw her X-ray film after examing it for few minutes he said : it is muscular rest all is fine. You go and rest I m sanctioning you 2 days leave.

Dr. Zubia : mai theek hu bus aaj rest ker lungi toh theek ho jaungi I can come from tomorrow.

Dr. Asfandyar : tum kabhi meri baat manogi you are on leave for 2 days and thats final.

Picking the call he dialed reception number.

Hello sister aap Dr. Zubia ke saath ambulance se chali jayien aur unko mess me drop ker dein.
.....

Dr Asfandyar : Wo mere chamber hain aur haan aap ek nurse ki duty Dr. Zubia ke pass laga dijiye taki wo complete bed rest ker payein.
...

Dr. Asfandyar : Haan wo sahi rahega
....

Few minutes later nurse enters and takes Dr. Zubia with her but throughout the period he behaved like a doctor and never tried to show any extra care towards her. This brought tears in her eyes.

Zubia's room in mess

The moment she settled in her bed she told the nurse to give her some privacy as she wants to rest.

The nurse obeyed her and went to the other room but asked her not to get out of the bed and call her if she needs anything.

As soon as she was alone she started crying.

Why ?? Why were you so cold towards me she thought.

While crying she was remembering the day her life changed and she became Mrs. Zubia Asfandyar Ali Khan

Flashback begins

Asfandyar, Zubia and others were planning to start from the camp but an old man, named Azam, came running to them and told that his wife is going to give birth to his child and due to landslide ambulance services are canceled. Hearing him Dr Zubia agreed to help him as she was the only female doctor and Dr Asfandyar decided to stay with her. After the child was delivered both thought of returning back but the weather was very bad so they planned to stay in Azam's house.

Since the house has only two room they were given smaller room to sleep and Azam's family occupied the bigger room.

Late night some knocked on the door

Azam Azam... Azam come out right now screamed someone from outside.

Hearing the call Azam came running and said ji Sarpanch ji aap sare gaon ke saath is waqt mere ghar pe?

Azam family, Dr. Asfandyar and Dr Zubia also came out were looking at the drama going on

Sarpanch : i have been informed that you have given shelter to a couple

No no Sarpanch ji they are the Drs. from Neelam Hospital Azam tried to explain

Dont lie and you know the rule of our village said Sarpanch angrily.

They came to help me but due to bad weather I asked them to stay so please excuse them pleaded Azam.

No we cannot change our rules for these city people either they need to get married or we will kill such immoral girl who agreed to travel and stay with a namehram(stranger) said Sarpanch conclusively and the crowd agreed to his decision.

Hearing Sarpanch decision Zubia got scared and started hiding behind Asfandyar.

Ya Allah please save us she was murmuring continiously.

As the crowd started moving towards them Zubia moved closer to Asfandyar and held his hand from behind

Looking at this a man pointed out and said see how shamelessly she is sticking to another man lets kill her.

Stop: said Asfandyar and turning to Azam asked what is all this

Azam not meeting asfandyar's eyes said : humare gaon me koi bhi larki namehram ke saath pakre jae to uski shaadi us larke ke saath kara di jati hai aur agar wo mana karein to larki ko mar diya jata hai.

Kya bakwas hai ye sab humlog aap ki help ke liye ruke the ....mai ye sab nahi manta said Asfandyar.

Tumhare manne na manne se kuch nahi hota... Gaon walon mujh ko nahi lagta ki ye shaadi karega is larki... Is besharam larki ko pakro aur mar do... said Sarpanch.

Aap log ruk jaye mai baat kerta hu Dr. Sahab se said Azam

Theek tumhare pass subah tak ka waqt hai aur agar tumne inko bhagane ki koshish ki to hum tumhare ghar walon ko mar deinge. Samjhe said Sarpanch before leaving Azam's house.