(11)

3 years later

Narrator's POV

3 years had already passed. You couldn't believe it, Tomorrow you all are graduated and will pick out your own branch to go. Though you already know where you are going; Scouting Reginment. You will venture to the outside world. Danger will always be ahead of you. But you wanted to Reclaim your hometown. So you will keep going.

"Ok, you won again." You said you and Armin are currently in the dinning room just the two of you. Playing chess. You kept losing as Armin seems to be really great at this. "Well, that's it for me. I'll clean this up, Armin."

You said then started picking up the pawns. However, A hand stopped you from doing so. "Don't worry, I'll do it. You can go now, Ernesta thank you for your time." You gave him a smile as he looked down pink dust was covering his cheeks. You left the dinning room and went towards the kitchen.

Apparently, Christa was baking everyone pastries as parting gifts. Christa herself invited you to come and taste some of her samples, you couldn't decline of course. You arrived at the kitchen. You looked at the place and there was a busy Christa and Ymir who was preventing Sasha into eating even a crumb of those cookies. Christa was the first one to notice your presence and offered you to sit on one of the chairs.

You sat down next to Ymir. "Ymir, i have a question."

"What is it?"

"What are you and Christa? Are you two a couple or something?"

She tensed and looked down before sighing.

"I was suppose to marry her. But, now I don't know. Christa seems.... distant lately. She's always zoning out. Whenever I snapped her out of her daydreaming she would be a blushing mess. Like, she was thinking about...... someone else."

She looked down. You knew how much Christa means to her. She loves her. You gave her an awkward pat on the back and she relaxed a bit. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Here, have a taste, Ernesta." She handed out a heart shaped cookie. You get one and took a bite.

You smiled. It's good. You looked beside you and noticed Sasha looking at you creepily. You handed her one and she ate it like it was nothing. "Better than potatoes, right?"

"Much be'er!" Ahh, she's using her natural accent now. That's good, atleast just with you two. You took a few of the cookies and handed them to her. You offered Ymir some  but she kindly refused. You ate a few before stuffing it inside the pocket of your Brown pants. "Thank you for the treat, Christa. I really liked it."

"Ah! Yes! And uhm you know if you ever wanted more i could just bake you some." She smiled a slight pink dust covering her cheeks. You smiled back and bid them your goodbyes before exiting.