(24)

Annie's POV

Our battle almost turned the whole city into ruins. As Eren charged at me, with full speed. At this rate I know that he's close in tearing me into pieces. Like he can, though, but you'll never know.

Once again he was about to lounge at me, I hardened the lower part of my knees and kicked him towards the building. The suicidal bastard bit through it. I hardened my fist and it collided with his head.

"Annie...."

Oh, man. Why now? I watched as he fell limp against the ruins of the once building. I need to run. I'm so sick of this.

I ran towards the wall making my escape.

Narrator's POV

"I'll kill them.... I'll drive them all out... I'll kill the entire world..!"

As Annie made a run for it towards the wall. Eren emerged once more and ran towards her, he clung into her as they both fell down. Annie held her nape in case Eren decided to bite through.

Annie stood on her knees to try and pry Eren off her. Eren grabbed her face and crushed it using his large titan hand.

"For Ernesta..!"

Her Titan skull was crushed as she let out a horrifying scream. She kicked Eren off her before hardening her fingers as she plan on climbing up the wall. Eren emerged once more and held onto her feet he bit, before Annie hardened her toes to pry him off her.

She succeeded also removing her right leg along with Eren. She aggressively tried to climb up as fast as possible. Mikasa sliced her fingers off the wall causing her to fall. She landed on The Female Titan's nose before saying.

"Annie... fall..."

She said as she launched herself away. Annie falls down.

"Annie... I was wrong...-

She fell to the ground Eren immediately went to pin her down. He smashed her neck amputating her head from her body.

- I won't ask for your forgiveness. But please know, that even if the world turned against you, even if the world starts hating you. Just know that your dad is always on your side..!"

'I'm sorry dad. I couldn't come back home to you'

A tear escaped from her eyes.

"You'll never loose me, Annie."

She smiled at me....

"As long as I'm here you are never going to be alone.."

"No matter what happened you'll always going to be the same for me."

'I'm sorry, Ernesta. I couldn't protect you.'

Annie closed her eyes and imagined your face, your smile. Everything, it almost felt like you're there. Like she could just reach out and embrace you like she always does. It almost gave her peace just seeing you in her mind, she smiled a bit. Tears spilled out of her eyes.

She remembered the night, when she heard Eren promised you to protect you. It hurts her to know you relied on someone like him. So she made a promise that she will be the only one who'll protect you. But she failed. She failed you, and now her dad.

She failed him as well. She promised to go back to him. But now, how can She? She's about to get captured by them.

She couldn't bare her lost. So she decided to escape, but now she is caught. She will escape again, she'll sleep in a very long sleep, and dream.

"In my long long dreams, I'll see you there."

She said. Light erupted from her form as she crystallize her form. Finally she'll be away from it all.

'I didn't even get to say I love you.'

....

"Ah!"

Christa said as she jerked awake. "Oh, glad to see that you're awake."

Ymir said, she's sitting on a chair near to her bed. She squinted her eyes, trying to process everything as she did she then realized that she's in the infirmary. "What happened?"

"You passed out due to stress. You've been sleeping for 2 days."

"Oh..."

"Did you remembered what happened?"

"I remember seeing the cart..... and she wasn't there."

"You're crying."

"Where's Ernesta?"

"You're gonna over exaggerated yourself ."

"I don't care! Where is she?!"

"She's dead!"

Silence filled the room after she said that. Christa's eyes widened, of course she already knew that, but she wanted confirmation she's been sleeping for 2 days. Of course she would've thought that was a dream.

Ymir pushed the chair (harshly) and stood up before going out, just as she's about to go out she held the door open and looked at Christa's face, before shutting the door close with a loud thud that made Christa flinch.

Ymir walked on the quiet hallways, it wasn't as lively as it was before, Connie and Sasha aren't fooling around as usual, Jean and Eren can't be seen fighting anymore, which is either a good thing or a bad thing.

Now that she noticed it, Sasha hadn't been eating alot like she usually do.

Connie doesn't pull pranks on anyone anymore.

Jean had been depressed as heck same goes for Marco. There seemed to be a tension between them, same with Eren and Armin.

Mikasa had been rarely seen around than usual, the only time she only see her is during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes she doesn't show up at all. Same with Reiner and Berlthold.

Christa is will be a lot distant now. She predicted it. Oh, Christa she can't face her anymore, she changed alot.

Ymir reached her dormitory. She plopped herself down, she looked at her hands as she remembered Christa. Pain rushed throughout her body, though it wasn't a headache, nor anything like a scar. She buried her head in between her pillows.

"Ernesta, Ernesta. She's always coming out of your mouth." Tears fell out of her eyes.

"What about me? I've been with you longer than her. Why? Why do you care for her more than me?"

She sobbed, she didn't knew everyone now she don't know Christa is. Although she knew one thing:

It'll be a long night for all of you.

《《《♡》》》