(31)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

Later that day as said, you all got into the room, held a meeting. Discussing about the information you have to share with them and ' Humanity '.

You took something inside of your jacket's pocket. The Leather notebook you've been carrying around, the notebook your mother gave you. You put it on your table.

"Here is the summary of our History, The answers all our questions. I did my best to summarize it, I didn't get much into details, I just put all the important things. Here."

You handed the your notebook towards Zachary, the old man took it, and examines it.

"Hmm, you mean you wrote all of this during the preparation for the Coronation?"

"Yes. Other information will come from Eren's basement. That's only a part of History. I haven't got into the Titan's History."

"Alright then, proceed."

.....

"I see. This is what the Church people had been keeping from us. Emberstone, this is too much information, I don't know how the public will handle this. "

"Let us not tell the public, yet. Not until we reclaim Wall Maria. Also, The church people would be punished, and most likely to be hanged in public, Am i right?"

"Yes."

"I would like to suggest a something, a punishment suited for the Church members that will also benefit the Scouting Legion."

"And what is it?"

"Titan weapon. We could turn them into Titan weapons. We'll inject them with my spinal fluid, that would turn them into titans under my Command. This would really help is Scout especially with Expeditions."

"Hmm, It is if your Commander isn't against that, are you Erwin?"

"No, I am not against that."

"Very well. You have the court's permission to use those church people as you Titan weapon. Court dismissed."

.....

"Eren you haven't touched your meal."

Mikasa spoke. We all gathered up on a large table, all of us that joined the Scouting Legion this year, although you noticed that there are only a fewer people now.

Everyone told you about what happened while you were away. Most of it was tragic, what hits you most is Mike's death and his squad member Nanaba and Gelgar. Your discussion was halted after Mikasa spoke.

You looked at Eren with a concerned look, he simply dismissed the issue as others carried on with their stories. However you are still concerned about Eren, But you decided to talk about it later.