(13)

*Crash!*

Was the sound you made when you came in contact with the stained glass. One of the shards almost scaring your eye. "We did it!" Connie said with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. You approached Jean and gave him a small pat on his shoulder. "Nice work, Kirschtein."

You appreciated his leadership. He looks down and scratched the back of his neck. You went to Armin, "Got any plans, Arlert?"

"Yeah."

.....

"Eh? Armin what about me? I don't have a role?" You asked him. "Sorry, Ernesta. But i think it's better if you just sit there. Our way of thanking you."

"Eh? I didn't do all the work, all by myself." Annie grabs your shoulder and spoke. "Just let us do this. You trust us Right? You trust me."

You looked down and nodded. She patted your shoulder and continued with their plan.

....

"I'm sorry! I didn't cut deep enough." As a titan was nearing Connie you immediately slashed it's nape. However the other one came towards you and was about to grab you but fell limp after Annie slashed it's nape with full force. "Thank you, Ernesta."

"Ernesta, i told you to just stand by." Annie said. You smiled shyly and scratched the back of your head. She sighed and listened to Armin's next great plan.

"Yosh! Here's the rifles. Don't forget to refill your gases." Reiner said to everyone. You were the first one to refill and you went outside to check on Eren. Titans swarmed his Titan form as he stood there life less. "Fight!" You shouted repeating it over and over again. Until finally it regains back it's strength and continued fighting.

Eventually he ran out of energy again. We all watched as the nape opened and revealed, Eren. Mikasa immediately went towards him and the rest of the scene. You averted your gaze at Berlthold. Giving him quite a stare, you walked towards him as he gave a terrified expression. You stood infront of him before pulling his face down then wiping some dust on his face.

"Don't get dirty." You said then went off. You were a bit hesitant. You felt as if something bad was going to happen next.

Skipping some scenes..

You watched as your comrades was either slaughtered by a titan or get eaten. That feeling was in again. As if you were missing something. A thought came into mind or rather a person. Marco Bodt.

You launched your ODM gear and began searching far and wide to where ever Marco was. Though, you were a bit hesitant. Marco's death was the big push to Jean in joining the Scouts. He will make a great leader and such an important character. Though, you then thought. It doesn't matter if he will join or not. Your main goal in this life was to save them from their demise.