(15)

"Oh! Nice seeing you here! Erunesuta! So, ready for your first day of being my research assistant?"

You saluted before saying 'Yes'. "Ahh! That's great to hear!"

"Are you really sure you don't have anything else to do. We wouldn't want to cut your schedule." Moblit said. A bit worried.

"Except for showering, I don't had anything to do, When training is over. So no, you're not bothering me at any cause." You assured Moblit. And let out a sigh.

"Now, That's aside. Come on! Let's go to our main test subject! Eren Yeager! We'll know alot more with him! Let's go!"

"Section Commander! Be careful with our fresh man!"

Hange grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. Moblit was just running close, They're fast.

When we arrived we saw a half titan Eren. And a terrified squad. "Eren!!!" Hange screamed with her high pitched voice almost removing each and every bits of ear wax inside of your ear.

The Section Commander let out a woah of amazement. "Don't touch it. It's hot." You said as you held Hange away from Eren's titan arm. "Eren could you please not pull your arm right away? I just need to inspect it for a couple minutes." He nodded and you looked at his arm. And you noticed the small teaspoon in his grasp, you took it and observed it, you saw a sharp edge and a few blood in them.

"Oh, look. You seems to accidentally scratched your finger with this. And also could you like move your fingers?"

He nodded and moved his fingers for a bit then stopped. "Woahh! How great Eren!!" Hange screamed. "Ok you can pull your arm away now. Thank you." You said as he gently pulled his arm away from his Titan arm.

"Squad Leader, can we please borrow Eren for a bit. We'll just have him for a few questions regarding our research."

"Tch. Fine, we'll come with you incase the go wild and decided to eat you." Squad Leader Levi said.

"Ohhh! I'm so excited! We'll do great Eren!"

Hange screamed in excitement. Wow, she's really loud. I bet she's scary when angry.

"Ok Eren! Transform!"

He bit his hand and suddenly a flash of a yellow lighting was seen. Titan Eren screamed as he emerged from the ground. You noticed Petra clutching her sword ready to draw it when you held her hand.

She looked your way and you let out a calming aura. You gave an gentle smile to calm her more. "Trust him, Ms. Ral, he isn't a bad guy." She lowered her sword and straightened her posture. Everyone else calmed down, as you all watched Titan Eren just stood there. You went towards a large branch and stood there waiting for Eren to do something.