(19)

Narrator's POV

The day had arrived, The 57th Expedition beyond the walls. Almost, one month of training and Perfecting Commander Erwin Smith's invention. You looked around as if looking for someone, more specifically, Annie. Although, it is crowded which made you unable to see the others.

"It finally arrived." You looked beside you, Armin. He said with a nervous voice, as for you also. You never really had gone out of the walls. Except for a few times in a long time ago. Makes you nauseous, you looked towards the Corporal. He looked at you too, you made a sign 'See you later, Captain'. He nodded.

"Ready! The 57th Expedition will begin! Show us what you trained for! Open the Gates!"  The sickly sound of chains retracting made your stomach twist the breeze from the outside made you even more tensed. "Let the Expedition begin! Advance!"

The sound of horses hooves was heard as you all went outside the wall. Everyone screaming with terror hidden in their screams. You know what was going to happen and you are going to stop it.

"Now, don't chicken out when you saw a titan Armin."

"Hmm? Yeah, you guys too."

You heard Jean and Armin said as for you, you're in front of the team due to your horse is much stronger and faster than theirs.

'Won't be long now, until she appear'

You thought a few moments later the sound of loud thumping was heard. You gripped the reins of your horse tighter. "Don't fight! You can't take that one out!" You yelled at your comrades preventing them from ever launching themselves towards the Female Titan.

They did as you told them, However the Female Titan is nearing almost stomped at one of your comrades. More specifically, Armin. However, you lost your balance and fell your hood was up as you stumbled down. You hit your head on the nearby rock. Your gaze was blurring you still managed to steady your breathing and sit on your knees, your hood was lifted you looked up and saw a pair of sapphire eyes is staring at down at you.

You were in a daze because of the hit so didn't had much time to be in shock. Jean already launched himself and so is Reiner, The Titan was gripping Reiner in her grasp and you know what happened next. "Ernesta?! You ok?" Marco shook your form gently. You looked at him finally collecting your yourself together, you took your horse and followed the Female Titan.

"Keep going. I'm going to follow her, I'm sure she's heading towatds where Eren is." You said as you disappeared, the group couldn't do anything because if they did follow you, they will most likely to end up dead , and also messing the Commander's formation. So, as much as their heart clenched they moved forward.

You saw Eren's group, you rubbed Antonio's neck signaling the horse to run faster you managed to out run the Female Titan, her gaze almost pierced you. "Captain! The Female Titan is after Eren!" You screamed at Levi as he looked behind him. "Yeah, i know..."

He said as the fasten their pace. 'Maybe I could buy them sometime. '

You launched yourself, you saw other soldiers went to the Female Titan With the intent of killing her, only to be swatted away. You launched your hook into her chest and wrapped your cable around her arm as you landed on her nape and gave it a quick and hard kick. It jerked it's head back due to your impact. As you thought, you felt a head there. She held her nape and looked at you,

'Why didn't you kill me?'

She thought, more soldiers swarmed her as you tried to withdraw each and everyone of them. One came so close, she held her hand out and swatted them away. And also along with you, she stopped and looked at your body as you hit a branch and fell. Her breath hitched, but she needs to continue as planned.

Your POV

I fell.

I let out chuckle as I felt my head throb more, i can feel my blood rushing in my head left a hot feeling around my head, my back hurts due to the impact, from colliding with tree and the ground. I steady my breathing, inhale and exhale. "Relax..!" I said to myself as I prevented myself from looking consciousness. I gathered all of my strenght to lift myself up and atleast set myself up against the tree.

I breathe heavily as I did so. All that pain became rushing in. I tried mh best to relax and wait for a few minutes. "Ernesta..." I heard a rather familiar voice called me, my eyes widen as I saw. Mr, Kruger. "What are you doing here, sir?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'm just here to help you." He held my face placed his forehead against mine. I felt tired as I finally fell asleep.

Narrator's POV

"Captain! Please let me transform!" Eren shouted with distress in his voice. As for Levi he simply ignored him. As They need to do as they were told, as much as he wants to jumped there and see if you're still alive. Seeing that titan swatted you, he doubted you're still alive. He can't do anything but keep quiet and hope that you are still alive.

[Shorter than the last one. This would've been a long chapter but I decided to break it down into different chapters so I'll have more time with my other books and chores, modules.]