(27)

"Ernesta! Let's play a game!"

You looked up from you book and looked at Historia. She's looking at you with an excited look on her face. You looked at her weirdly.

You put a bookmark between the chapters before closing you book and moving your gaze towards her.

"Game? What kind?"

A blush crept on her face, as you probably know she was trying to hold her awfully loud squeal that could remove every bit of ear wax in your ear.

"House!"

"What?"

"We'll play House!"

"What does that even mean?"

"You know, Play House! We pretend like we are Mommy and Daddy! And we make our own house! And we will have a little baby!"

"Eh? Why would anyone want to play that?"

"Because it's fun! I saw other kids playing it! They're making their own house, using a blanket! And they play with their dolls using them as their babies! Look! I even made us our baby!"

She said as she held out a doll, it was made of Hayes, was shaped and form into a human-like shape. There's a few flaw here and there, but over all. It's not bad for a kid.

"Ok.. and now What?" She giggled and said.

"We'll be his parents! I'll be the Mommy and you'll be the Daddy!"

"But I'm not a boy...."

"Oh shush! You already look the part! So you are!"

You pout and narrowed your eyes a bit. You looked at the ground. This is quite childish to you. Despite being a child.

"Ok, what am I suppose to do?"

She looks at you weirdly while cradling her 'child' in her arms. She put a finger below her chin, thinking. You waited for an answer. Her face lit up as she thought of an idea.

"You go to work! And make our House! I will make you food and take care of our baby!"

That was an answer, although you were still hesitant on playing. Who can blame you you're an adult stuck in a child's body.

"Ok, and now What?"

"You make our house, silly."

"How exactly am i going to do that?"