58. jealousy, blood, and anger

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" Rings through the halls and a red jolt of light goes blurring past me. I freeze in my tracks before I spin right around on my heel, terror taking place across my features. Until I see her.  "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout. 

"I heard about your little weekend trip with him. I fucking told you! He's mine!" She fumes as she takes alarmingly fast steps towards me. A fire lit ablaze in her eyes that almost, almost, scares me. I stumble back, against the wall as she grows increasingly closer and finally threatens me by jabbing her wand right into my neck. 

I'm sure the sight is simply hilarious. Pansy Parkinson holding her wand to my neck, and I'm so caught off guard and quite frankly surprised, I have yet to do anything about it. "Did you really just shove your wand into my throat?" I mutter darkly. 

"And what if I did?" She smirks like a demon. 

"I would advise you to step away before you regret every second leading up to this one," I say slowly, a tight, evil and insincere smile on my lips. "You think you can scare me?" She challenges. 

"Well apparently I already do if you felt threatened enough to track me down and call me a 'stupid bitch'," I sneer, a sharp smirk following my words. 

"You really don't get it, do you? I've made it very clear, he is mine, yet you refuse to listen-" 

"Are you seriously trying to accuse me of taking Malfoy from you? Again?" I interrupt. 

"Well aren't you slow," she snaps. 

"And you're even slower. I despise him and would rather cut off my right arm than spend any more time than I have to with him. But I can tell you this, he wants nothing to do with you. So shut your mouth and don't ever fucking accuse me of anything that has to do with him. I have no problem keeping my damn legs closed around him," I fire out. 

It's like a wall crumbles around her, letting the last of her sanity loose. A flame falls across her face and rage ignites inside her eyes. It's clear I have made her furious, and there is a split second where I nearly feel a chill of terror run up my spine. That is till she grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks me to the ground. And then I feel nothing but a crippling, and vicious white-hot rage as she throws herself on top of me. 

Shouts, echoes, cheers all sound around me as we have so obviously conjured a whole entire audience. I couldn't care less. Pansy Parkinson just yanked me to the ground, and she's a fool if she thinks she can get away with it. She throws a punch and I manage to block it with my arms last second, using my strength to throw her off me.

She falls backwards onto her elbows but right when I sit up, she lunges once more at me. I scowl harshly as I act fast, wrapping my arms around her and throwing her back onto the floor. She lands with a hard thud as I have the upper hand. I pull my arm back, ready to knock my fist right into her pug face. That is until someone, has the nerve to intervene. 

I know it's him the second I feel his cold hands around me because he grabs on tight to both my arms and uses his overbearing strength to pull me up and off of her. When I resist, he doesn't hesitate to slam me right back into the damn wall. I shove against him as my chest heaves up and down and my hair falls in front of my face. "Control yourself!" He seethes. But I look at him through my heavy gaze of rage. 

"Let me go!" I hiss. 

From a few feet away,  Blaise has restrained Pansy. She's a complete mess, and totally hysterical. But her eyes remain glued to Malfoy. While his eyes are on nobody else but me. I try to squirm out of his grip, but he's a million times stronger than I'll ever be. His silver stare is fierce. He is upset with me.